Zach imagine #2

I was at the fair with my best friend. We were so excited. She had just gotten back from a trip with her family so I haven't gotten to see her in a while.

"This is going to be awesome!" (Y/b/f) said.

"Ikr! So what do you want to do first?" I asked.

"What about that one!" She said pointing at the mirror house.

We walked over and got our tickets. For some reason this mirror house kind of freaked me out. A maze full of mirrors? Sounds like a real life horror story waiting to happen. We walked in and we split up. I was so lost. I was looking around trying to find the end of the maze but it was so hard.

"(Y/b/f)? Where are you?" I shouted.

"I honestly don't know!" She answered laughing.

I walked around until suddenly I felt my body collide with someone else's. I got up and and fixed my clothes. I looked to see it was a really cute boy. He seemed to be around my age. He had cute rosy cheeks and brown hair.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I said.

"No it was my fault! I wasn't looking where I was going." He said looking at me.

"I blame the mirrors. They're really making me feel weird." I said looking around.

"Yes I know what you mean. I've been in here for like ever." He said chuckling."

"Well I'm gonna go I have to meet my friend so good luck. And sorry again." I said waving goodbye.

"Oh It's not problem and good luck to you too." He said.

I walked around and eventually found the exit. It was so hard. I met up with (y/b/f) and I told her everything about the boy. We decided to go on a couple more rides and save the fairest wheel for last. When we got in line to the fairest wheel, we were waiting and I noticed the people behind us. It was that boy. He was also with another boy.
My phone buzzed and so I checked it.

Y/B/F: isn't this the boy?

YOU: yes. Cute right?

Y/B/F: yes but not as cute as his friend!😉

She looked up and smiled at the boy's friend. She walked over to him and started talking.

"Hey! It's you again from the mirror house!" The boy said.

"Oh hey!" I said waving. Our turn was next and when the guy called, (y/b/f) said

"Mind if I go with him instead?" She asked.

"Sure! Go ahead!" I said smiling. She gave me a hug and went on with the boy's friend.

"Well then I guess I'll go alone." I said.

"You could go with me. I just lost my friend and so did you so you down?" The boy asked.

"Sure why not?" I answered.

The guy working called the next two and we went on. The view was beautiful.

"So can I get a name? Or do I have to keep calling you the cute girl from the mirror house?" The boy asked.

"Oh I'm (y/n)." I said smiling.

"Pretty name. I'm Zach." He said.

We looked around and that's when we noticed we stop right at the top.

"Wow this is beautiful!" I said looking around in amazement.

"But not as beautiful as you." he said smiling.

I blushed. Did he really just call me beautiful? I had to keep it cool.

"Funny thing I've never stopped at the top ever in my life." I said smiling.

"Me either. Guess we're each other's lucky charms." He said smiling at me.

"Are you always this flirty?" I asked.

"Well only when I meet a beautiful girl that gives a definition to love at first sight so no not really." He said smiling at me.

"Aw that was cute." I said blushing.

We talked and talked. After we exchanged numbers. We talked for months and we hung out. We soon started dating. Who would have ever known, that mirror house I thought was going to be a horror story was actually the start of a love story. ❤️