Plot Twist! Part Dos!!

Start from the beginning

“Naruto!” I gasp.

“Everyone! Get Tazuna and run!” Kakashi shouts from his bubble. “You can’t win against him!”

“Run?” Sasuke shouts, crouching down low. “When you got caught that was no longer an option.”

I scream out as Sasuke leaps forward, all thought and reason fleeing my mind. Blindly, I hold my right arm outstretched and grunt at the tearing pain in my forearm. My nail digs into the skin, ripping a strange design into the skin.

“What’s she doing?!” Clone Number One shouts, jumping back. The mist dilutes slightly-enough for all three Zabuza’s and my kids to see me.

But I am done by then, the image of a dragon carved into my right forearm-the blood trickling freely in a spider web like fashion down my arm. My torn hands move blindingly fast and I am unable to comprehend the gestures. All I know is that I’m scared for my kids and Kakashi and I need to stop Zabuza.

“DRAGON OF INK JUTSU!” My mouth moves, the shrill words piercing through the air like a gunshot, my hands freezing in their position. My scream is answered by a loud tearing sound. It sounds as if the world was caving in on itself, the shrieks splitting my ears. 

A loud roar shakes the earth beneath me. I point to Zabuza. “Destroy him.”

Zabuza chokes on a mangled gasp and jumps back away from Kakashi. A large vortex of black liquid encircles my body, hiding me completely from view. The thick liquid hardens into sleek black scales, the portion surrounding me, twisting and curling like a snake, forms a large tail.

I look up and see the massive inky black forearm of a dragon, ripped muscles coiling and tightening beneath its skin.

The dragon’s snout dips down, a burst of warm air washing over me, and then the dragon is swiping at Zabuza. I jump out of the protective circle the dragon has formed around me and run to Kakashi. He blinks and staggers back as I throw my arms around him.

“It won’t last long, but that should distract him enough to help you.” I mumble into his chest, squeezing the breath out of him.

“You really are the Artist.” He stares down at me in disbelief.

“I don’t know.” I pull back, hands clutching my head. “I didn’t mean to! I don’t know what I’m doing! I’m so lost.” The wounds on my hands leave blood smears on my forehead and in my hair.

Kakashi puts his hand on my shoulder, the other wiping some blood from my face. “Calm down. We’ll figure it out later. Right now, we need to protect our kids.”

Our kids. I nod, liking the sound of that, and we turn towards the massive earth shakes that my dragon causes.

Just in time to see Zabuza’s sword pierce through my dragon’s heart. Letting out a shrill scream, the dragon splashes down into the earth-staining it black. Kakashi leaps forward but Zabuza kicks him back and begins a full on assault with his sword and fist, raining blow after blow after blow. I leap forward just in time to see him make two other clones.

Growling, I catch the clone in the jaw with my fist.

The other clone corners Naruto, after having swung Sasuke into the nearest tree, and the real Zabuza has once again managed to capture Kakashi in another water tomb.

I see Naruto look down at his bandaged hand and almost smile. Time to fight.

Letting out a fearsome scream, Naruto runs forward. Zabuza knocks him back easily. Sakura begins to scold him but stops when she sees him starting to get up, holding his fallen forehead protector in his hands.