T W E L V E

Pansy's POV:

I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking. We could always make the same little accident happen to the weasel, yeah I want my revenge on the little ginger twat but never hurt him, just get him into trouble or something. They hurt Potter, well not them exactly but they have the links to the foul creature who did. I really wonder who it is and why would the girls want to hurt Potter? If anything I should be the one bringing him hell. Oh Merlin.. What if Draco thinks I did it? He'll never forgive me! He's a stubborn prat as well so he probably wouldn't forgive me even if he was told it wasn't me. I toss and turn on my bed, a few creaks pierce the silence, "Hey Pans' you awake?" Ugh, why did she have to be awake or, did I wake her? "huh, oh. Yeah I'm up" I hear her bed creak, followed by soft foot steps on the wooden floor. She sits on my bed, "Everything ok?" Her hand rests on my shin. I reach over to my lamp and turn it on. I look at her and smile, "Yeah, I was just wondering" I pause, she looks at me, telling me to carry on, " Who is the person who hurt Potter?" Her face immediately lights up, "I knew you would want to! Anyway, I guess I can tell you if you're finally deciding to join in with our mischeave" I mentally roll my eyes but smile, "Yeah. If that bastard wants to humiliate me then I'll get him back!" I said over enthusiastically. She giggles and leans in closer, as if frightened of being caught, "Well. You might be shocked but, the person we got it from was G- Haha Pansy you crack me up" I look at her confused, raising an eyebrow. "Don't play dumb, you was just trying to get the name so you can take them from us and probably hurt us" with my heart beating hard and fast, I sigh and giggle, "No silly. I just want to be able to get back on Weasel. You know?" She quirks a brow but smiles, "Knew I could trust ya" she pauses again, for about a minute. She finally leans in and my eyes widen.

What?

How?!

I don't understand!

"Ginny Weasley"
I look at her in complete shock and amazement, "You're joking?" She shakes her head I feel like I'm going to pass out. Why would she do that to Potter?

Oh Merlin.

HI GUYS!! Right so. I'm back 😅 finally. Sorry that I haven't updated but I'm here now. I hope you enjoyed it :)) comment stuff I guess 😂