Chapter 6

Two months later

Ty'Anne P.O.V

I miss August a lot, it's been two whole months without him being around and i still don't get over it. We talk and he calls me everyday and shit but its not the same.

I went back to school, right now im in my sixth period and i got it free.

I was in the library reading the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy and reading this book make me think of how me and Christian have one thing in common. We don't like being touched.

Reading this book is really fucking my hormones up because of the things he does to he. Like i would love August to do that to me and even more, but my ass aint ready for sex.

My phone vibrated indicating i had a text and instantly checked it.

It was from yours truly.

Text convo

Sup baby he texted me with the kissing face.

Hey oldie😜 i replied

Just wanted to make sure you ok and that you ready for my new album Testimony😁😊 he texted back

Nigga i done pre-order it😂😂 i sent back and we just kept texting till the bell rang.

<><><><><><><><><><>

I got home and threw my bag on the couch and walked straight to my room.

I stripped out of my skinny jeans and my beatles shirt and put on some pj short pants and a tank top.

I decided that i would call my granma since i have like two days without talking to her. Ya'll probably saying that it's not long enough but to me it is.

I grabbed the house phone and dialed her number and waited till the second ring when she picked up.

"Hello" her tired voice spoke through the line.

"Hi granny" i said with this big ass smile on my face.

"Oh, hey sweetie how you doin" she said with a little laugh as she sensed my happiness.

"Im good, how are you?" I asked her

"Well im fine" she said but she didn't sound as if she was "fine".

"Whats wrong, and dont tell me its nothing" i said in a serious tone to let her know i wasn't playing.

I heard her sigh at the other end if the line "Your parents are back and they came over, they don't know that you don't live with me and they were asking for you" she said.

I just sat there in shock and froze. This couldn't be possible. They were supposed to be deported in the Dominican Republic.

"H-h-how did they even get here" was all i could get out.

"I don't know sweetheart but i dont want you near them and please dont walk alone because they can be anywhere" she said with as much fear in her voice.

"Yes gran" i said with glossy eyes.

"Make sure your door is locked and please don't cry baby, you don't know how much it hurts my heart to hear you cry" she said with a soft voice.

I nodded my head as if she could see me but then replied her with an ok.

I got up from the couch to make sure my doors were locked and luckily they were.

I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water to try to calm down but it wasn't helping at all.

I placed the glass with water on top of the counter and double checked the door.

I forgot my granny was still on the phone till i heard her sigh.

"If anything happens i want you to call the police and put your phone in one of your pockets so they would just hear everything and track your phone" she said.

"Ok and thank you so much for taking care of me i love you" i said as one tear rolled down my cheek.

"I love you too and please dont come to my apartment until i tell you so. She said as she sighed.

"Ok bye, you have my cellphone number so promise me you'll text me everyday telling me you're fine" i pleaded her.

"Of course i will baby, bye and take care" she blew me a kiss and waited for me to blow her one back then the line went dead.

I sat again on the couch hugging my legs and letting my tears flow like a river.

I still couldn't believe this shit and to be honest im more scared of what could happen to my grandmother.

But i swear to god that if they fucking touch her like the shouldn't they gonna regret ever being born cause this time i wont let them hurt my granma or me.

Niggas done lost their minds if they think they can come and fuck shit up whenever they want.

<><><><><><><><><><<><>

Well i hope you guys like it, i know its short but right now im out of ideas.

Please show some support and lemme know what you think.

Peace and Love

-Jabneel