Chapter 3

Ty'Anne P.O.V

Beep Beep Beep

My phone alarm went off, ugh i was having such a nice dream but this bitch ass phone decided to just ruin it.

I rubbed the sleep off my eyes and put my tangled hair on a messy bun, i stripped out of my clothes while i was walking to the bathroom attached to my room. I got in and ran the shower, it felt real nice how the cold water hit my skin. 30 minutes later i was done with all my morning hygiene and walked to my room feeling fresher than ever.

After i lotioned up, i decided to go on with some high waist black shorts a cropped top with the Guns N' Roses logo and some black low top platform converse and sprayed some Tease from Victoria Secret, i only applied some of my Watermelon Wonderland EOS lip balm cause i don't go with that make up shit then added the 5 bracelets i always pile up on my right wrist, ya girl was looking and smelling good.

It was a saturday morning and it was just 9:20 so i decided to play some Pet Rescue, this game is the shit even tho i get pissed off cause i lose really fast.

It was now 9:35 and Ana just sent me a text telling me she's on her way to pick me up. She lives  two blocks away from me, and by the way we live in New York and we're from the Bronx.

I was exiting the building till i bumped into Louis, ugh i can't stand his ass, i rolled my eyes as he just stood there smirking.

Louis is my neighbor, he lives on the 5th floor and i on the 4th, he's white skinned with green eyes and pink lips and stands about 6'2, he fine af but he's just too cocky to my liking.

He was purposely blocking my way ''Wel aren't you gonna move'' he said licking his lips and taking a step forward to me, that made me roll my eyes for a second time ''Your ass better back the hell off'' i said highly annoyed by his presence. He just chuckled and walked past me.

''Took your ass long enough'' Ana said.

''Girl let's just leave'' 

She pull out of the parking spot she was and sped down the street, Ana is a crazy ass driver but it's kinda fun tho. Soon enough we pulled up at IHO, we entered the restaurant and and spotted August sitting on a boost.

We walked to him and as soon as we reached the table he raised up and gave us both an individual hug and i made sure i was the one hugging his torso. 

Ana slid on the booth and placed both of her legs on the spot i was gonna sit, ''Seems as if ya'll are gonna be sharing a booth'' she said smirking.

''I don't mind at all'' August said standing up so i could take the side with the window, i flashed him a sweet smile, he just chuckled and sat next to me.

A waiter came and took a note pad out of his apron ''What would you guys would like to start off'' he asked.

''i'll just same some iced tea'' i said, ''i'll have an orange juice'' August said ''Same'' Ana said as the waiter wrote it down. He walk off winking at Ana and i didn't miss her blushing.

''So how are ya ladies feeling today'' August said.

''Pretty good actually'' Ana answered for the both of us.

''Houw bout chu Aug'' i said keeping it real smooth.

'''Same here''August said.

The waiter came with our drinks and as he bent down to placed them on the desk i saw his name tag and surprisingly his name is Ian. To me that name is just for white people, after all his skin complexion was not dark.

''Ready to order'' Ian asked.

''yeah, i'll have strawberry banana pancakes'' August said putting his menu down.

''i'll have the Ne York cheesecake pancake'' i said.

''i'll have you'' Ana mumble, ''Repeat your order please'' he said smirking at her with his right brow raised.

''I said i'll have a Bacon Temptation omelette'' Ana said blushing mad hard. Ian just chuckled then left.

We talked and laughed till the food was here and as soon as the plate made contact with the table we dug in. a bitch was real hungry.

We were now done and August insisted on paying so he placed his passed his credit card and when Ian came to give it back to August he took a paper out of his apron and passed it to Ana.

''This is for you'' Ian said winking at her then walking off.

We were now outside IHOP and we were saying our goodbyes to August.

He walked me to the passanger seat of Ana's car and opened the door for me, aww how sweet. 

''I want to meet up again but this time only with you, i wanna get to know ya better girl'' August said.

''Ok'' i said and he unexpectedly kissed my cheek.

''Can we do that today, i have the whole day free and a nigga ain't tryna get bored'' August offered.

''Sure'' i said still smiling from the precious kiss on the cheek he gave me.

''Then lemme take ya to a park'' i nodded and was about to turn around to let Ana know i was gonna go to the park with August.

''Don't worry bout it ma, Ana already knows'' i nodded and just closed the door and walked to Augusts Land Rover. I was having some trouble cause it was kinda tall, then i felt August place hi hands on my sides and lifted me up, i tensed and clenched my jaw while balling up my fists as soon as he touched that area. I took a deep breath to calm down and sat back with my eyes closed.