Chapter 2

As he  was still singing Bandz he walked to the end of the stage, so close that if i reached out my arm and got a good hold of him i would pull him off stage.

what he did next got me feeling all type of ways. 

He grabbed Ana's chin and got so close to her i thought he was gonna kiss her, ''Tonight i'm gonna dance for you'' he bit his lip whie still holding Ana's chin, ''Baby what can i do for you'' he sang now looking my way and winking his right eye.

I nearly had a heart attack. I knew he noticed the effect he had in every one of us because of that cocky yet sweet smile he was carrying on his face.

*************

The concert was now over and we were standing outside a door waiting to get in. I was the first one in line and behind me was Ana. The security guy said we could go in now so i eagerly turned the door knob and there he stood, his bare back facing us as he stood there shirtless with his black jeans hanging low.

i ran to him and jumped on his back, he took off his earbuds and raised his left brow and smiled to me. oh my god his smile.

I jumped back on my feet and hugged his torso and he wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed my cheeks. I was so nervous it wasn't even funny, oh and he still didn't have a shirt on. I let go of him and took a  step to my left so Ana and the other girls could hug him but before that could happen he grabbed a white shirt and put it on.

''So would this beautiful young ladies tell me their names'' August said glancing at each one of us.

''I'm Massiel'' the girl with the blonde hair said, she also had this cute pink ombre that matched her pale skin tone.

''Erica'' said the girl next to Ana who was wearing some tight ass pants and a crop top.

''Hi, i'm Jazmine'' said the one who was wearing the glasses he threw on stage, so damn lucky.

''The name's Ana'' Ana said as she flashed him her million dollar smile. Ana is so pretty it maes me self conscious sometimes.

''Well August, i'm Ty'Anne'' i said lastly kinda shy.

August P.O.V

After the concert i was waiting backstage for the girls to come. I took off my shirt which was drenched in sweat and put on my earbuds, i was looking at myself on the mirror in front of me when i felt somebody jump on my back i lifted my gaze on the mirror and took a quick glance at her. Damn she was real pretty.

I raised my left brow and smiled at her, after that she was back on her feet and wrapped her arms around my torso and hugged the hell out of me, i did that as well just a little bit lighter cause i had my arms on her neck.

She stepped aside to let the other girls cme to me but as soon as she did that, before the girls could come i grabbed a white shirt and put it on.

''So, woud this beautiful young ladies tell me their name'' i said..

I wasn't really paying attention to them i was just waiting for her turn. ''The name's Ana'' said the girl with with the really long black hair, she was real pretty as well but not prettier than the one who jumped on my back, you could tell she was a chill girl just by the way she was talking.

''Well August, i'm Ty'Anne'' she said shyly, she had this soft ass voice that was so cute.

Taking a good look at her, she seemed to be mixed, long dark brown hair, big ass brown eyes,  she had braces which looked real sexy on her, she looked to be around seventeen, and she had a tummy but she was still yummy, she haves them curves and if you take a real close look to her mouth you notice how short her teeth are, and when she smiles you can see her only dimpe on her left cheek.

We talked and laughed and al that good shit till it was time for them to go.

Ana P.O.V

''Aye umm, Ana can i talk to you for a second'' August said, i nodded  and followed him to the back of the room. ''Wassup'' i said looking up at him. ''You and Ty'Anne seem pretty chill, so since i'm gonna be in town tomorrow i would like to chill with ya'll'' i thought my ears were playing me but shortly reaized they weren't.

''Umm sure, where would you wanna meet up'' i asked him as i kept my cool but the lord knows how bad i wanted to jump on his ass just like Ty did, but only her crazy ass would do something like that.

''We could go out for lunch or some shit like that'' August said. ''Sounds good, here's my number'' i said smiing at him and taking his phone and putting my number on it, ''Ight, i'll text you'' he said.

''Wait, Ana'' he said as i was about to walk away. ''Yeah'' i said ''Can i have Ty'Annes number'' ''I guess'' i said before taking his phone, typing her number and saving it under the name TyBoo. ''Thanks Ana'' he said giving me a quick hug ''You welcome Aug'' i said. 

''Well Ty, let's head out'' i said carefully enlacing my arm with hers, she nodded and we exited the building.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Well i hope you guys like it and show some support.

PEACE AND LOVE

-Jabneel