Chapter 1

OMG i'm so excited, i can't believe the day i've waited for a month and a half is already here, and it's more exciting to know that there were only 5 backstage passes and my friend and i have one.

Sitting on the first row, my friend and i screamed and yelled his name. I had this rush of adrenaline and stood up as all of the lights went off. Girls screaming and crying were around me but as i stood there i couldn't believe what was about to happen.

All of a sudden he came out. My eyes got wide and i jumped and screamed for him. August Alsina was right there on stage in front of me.

Lemme take this quick moment to introduce myself. My name is Ty'Anne Alvarez, i'm 16 years old, i'm 5'3 and i'm light-skinned, i am not skinny but i am not that fat, my hair is dark brown and it flows all the way to my lower back and my eyes are brown.

Back to the concert. So as he was singing now ILTS remix he kept grinding and all that good stuff.

I'm just ready to have a heart attack.

The song was over and now the instrumental of Bandz started playing. This is my favorite song.

I just love the way he started singing and how the lyrics would flow out of his mouth like it was nothing.

I grabbed my friends hand and we both started singing a lone with him. He kept looking everywhere till his eyes landed on ME, omg.

***********************

Ok so i hope you guy like it and please show some support.