" You bettter not have used all the hot water " Zee says rubbing his eyes and heading into his bathroom.

" You need to fix this place up, its falling apart at the touch of my hands "

" Yeah, whatever. This is my kingdom. I own this...we going to your house next so I can judge your shit " He calls.

" Yeah right " I smack my lips. There was no way in hell they were stepping foot inside my house..and my parents meeting them..my dad meeting them..Hell no.

He closed the doors and I put my phone on the charager.

***

" Are yall ready? We're going to be late " I ask picking up my backpack.

" Nigga I was born ready " Marco says coming out the house behind me. I looked around, it was early but the people were out.

I unlocked my car and opened the door as Marco took the passengerseat.

" So how much did this cost? "

" Ion know " I lie. 100 grand.

" My nigga what is your pops? Like some big time drug lord or something? That nigga own like the Texas drug trade or something huh? " He push.

He ask this question alot.

" Nah, he ain't into that stuff. He's too uptight. He's like a uncle tom. He owns and runs some expensive companies. He has companies all around. We started off back in Cali. Had some in Vegas, then moved out this way " I explain without going into too much details.

" Hell nah, you lying. "

I shrug my shoulders.

" If you say so, Marco "

" Shaun, tell this bean head ass nigga to get out the front seat, bruh I called Shot gun " Zee says as him and Cali walked down the drive to my car.

" Bruh, shut up. You should have got yo ass out here first "

" Bitch, im not gon' start with you today..cause I smoked..Im chilled..and im not about to let yo Snoop dog looking ass kill my vibe " Zee says sliding into the backseat next to Cali. I shook my head at them and backed out of the space.

" Lets got to Fatty's. I got the munchies "

" When don't you, fool?! " I asked.

" Shut up and drive! "

" Ion know who the fuck yall bossing around " I mumble.

We stopped at Fatty's and got some food before heading to the school. When we we got there I parked in my normal spot and we all got out. I made sure to set my alarm and lock up the car before following them inside the crowded building.

" Where you going? "

" To my first hour "

" Do you really have to be the first fucking one in class? Come to the quads "

" Yes I do...and no class starts in 2 minutes...which means Im late. I'll see yall " I say turning down the hallway and heading to my class. I didn't wear a hoodie today..I felt exposed and shit. I could feel them looking at me...no exaggeration...people were starring at me.