Welcome Home | Ch. 5

Harley's P.O.V.

"Yes" I whimpered quietly as he dropped my wrist. I rubbed it where he had painfully gripped it, trying to soothe the now red skin.
He pulled up to the warehouse and screeched to a halt, quickly turning off the car and stepping out, taking his gun; and leaving me in the passenger seat.
He walked to the passenger side of the luxury vehicle and violently jerked open the door. "Welcome home" he spat with a growl and venom dripping from his words.
I felt a chill go up my spine as I stepped out of the car, my arms at my side, looking down at the ground. He slammed the door behind me and I flinched slightly.
"Oh quit it" he hissed as he briskly walked up to the doors, slamming them behind him.
"What was I THINKING?!?" I yelled to myself as I stood by the car, afraid to go inside the house. "He's gonna kill me!" I said worriedly as I paced by the car, my mind running wild.
Soon his men were pulling to the garages and were looking at me like I was insane.
"Eh. That's fair."
I finally walked to the house. My breath shaky as I walked through the door. I walked a bit further into the main room, the stair case leading upstairs to my right, and the kitchen to my left.
"Mistah J?" I spoke up, listening for a response. Nothing. "Um.. Puddin'?"
"WHAT HARLEY?!" I heard being yelled from upstairs. I flinched and shrunk down for a split second. "J-Just wondering where you were!" I replied gently, walking towards the staircase.
I ran my hand along the rail as I made my way upstairs to our room. I quietly opened the door and looked inside. Mistah J was sitting on our bed, hands tangled in his hair and clenched into fists.
"Hey Puddin'.." I said gently, opening the door more and standing in the door frame, waiting for a response. "Hello Harley," he said casually. Unclenching his fists but not looking at me. I walked over tentatively and sat down next to him on our bed.
He looked up at me with flames in his eyes, and I felt fear stirring inside me. "Look, Puddi-"
He cut me off my grabbing the back of my neck and slamming his lips to mine. My eyes widened with shock before I relaxed into the kiss and close my eyes. He took control, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss.
I pulled away, catching my breath. "I thought you were mad at me?" He looked at me, hand still on my neck, rubbing it gently as he listened to what I said.
"Just..no. Just don't do it again. I just, you're distracting me stop." He rambled before slamming our lips together again. I smiled knowing he wasn't mad anymore.
I played along, our lips fighting for dominance until he eventually won. I felt and heard him growl as he moved his hand to my side, and turned me to face him.
Thank you God.

Joker's P.O.V.

I pulled her to face me as we continued kissing, the kiss becoming more heated and needy. I felt her smile, and I smiled as well, overwhelmed with happiness.
      Thank you God