As the show came back on, all of us girls were nervously waiting, wondering what it could possibly be.

And then it was announced; and etiquette challenge.

This consisted all of us to dress up, basically to the dimes, something you would wear to the Grammys (okay, maybe not if you're like Lady Gaga) maybe something like Mia from Princess Diaries would wear, and then go to a six star restaurant with overpriced meals and had to pay to breathe in the air, and dine with the other girls and Xavier himself.

Our manner was going to be critiqued as well as all other points of etiquette which only mattered in the 1800's but seeing as one girl was going to be Xavier's date for one night at the Grand Ball we needed to be well mannered and not embarrass ourselves.

Some girls were excited to dress up and act like a princess for a night but I was kind of freaking out. I mean I've just mastered the art of walking in heels. But ten inch heels and massive, long, heavy dress; I might as well become Jennifer Lawrence's twin!

I'd be falling over the place.

And how the heck could I eat in a fancy restaurant. I'm so clumsy, my music teacher, in a nice, calls me a gump cause I just trip over equipment, and I generally have a tendency to break things.

It's basically a cross between Jennifer Lawrence and Mia from Princess Diaries and I have no idea how this will end up.

Hopefully not in a hospital waiting room like at my aunt's birthday.

Yeah...

We were let free after three hours being all crammed into the large lounge room, but even after awhile large seems small.

Rose and I ran upstairs to get changed, into simple denim shorts and a Nirvana shirt with rolled sleeves, we then ran back downstairs where I found Jono, Xavier and Charlie plus Xavier's few managers lingering around him like a bad smell.

"We're going outside to play with Coco!" I yelled out to Jono before smiling briefly at Xavier and making our way outside where Talia joined us.

As soon we stepped outside my gorgeous puppy ran up to us excitedly, barking and wagging its tail. I had found an old tennis ball and all three of us were playing fetch with him.

The others; Jono, Charlie and Xavier came outside which also led a few girls outside, for them to watch Xavier of course.

Dinner time came and we all had Tacos for dinner. Xavier sat with us and we all casually talked among ourselves, starting to bond more as a group of girls except for those who thought they were too good for us. But I was soon reminded what I had to do when I saw how Xavier reacted when his managers walked into the room.

He went from a laughing, cheerful normal teenage boy with humour in his eyes to a slumped boy in his chair with amusement fading and his eyes dimming. As if they were some sort of dementor which haunted him.

After dinner though we all went to the lounge room, Xavier still with us for a change and we all switched on the TV, while some of us played some board games and chatted among ourselves. That was until a news report on TV caught all of our attention.

The news reporter, a blonde haired woman with bright red lipstick and a black dress presented the report, "Party boy Xavier Matthews has been at it again. Two nights ago the bad boy hit the LA strip and hit six clubs in one night. He was reportedly with a group of male friends who were all drunk and smoking substances." As she read the report out footage played of Xavier's clone partying it out in various nightclubs with a cigarette between his lips while grinding on a beautiful model.