"No Ali why don't I just help you. I will continue washing up while you cook the breakfast "

"Fine Em you never let me do anything do you ?"
Alison giggles while flicking water at me from the sink

"Hey cheeky right that's it water fight Ali "
I laugh while splashing her

"No Em stop i don't fancy getting wet "
Alison says laughing

"Thank you for breakfast Ali I knew you would still have strawberry icecream "

"Well Em blame the baby not me "
Alison laughs

"That's very true actually. I best set off in the minute I need to go back to my house and get changed and showered are you going to be okay Ali ? "

"Of course I'm going to be okay Em I'm pregnant but I can look after myself. "

"I know just you're pregnant with our baby I'm going to be like super protective now I can't help it "

"I know Em I understand well I love you see you at college "

I stand by the door kissing Emily goodbye.  After she's gone I head to college straight into the teacher's meeting. After college I know some of my  work colleagues are going out for a few drinks ,obviously I can't drink but I will go . Although I would rather be cuddled up to Emily.

The first lesson I have is with Emily. Hanan and Aria come into the classroom shortly followed by Emily she looks super hot today with her skinny jeans and shirt . I can't stop looking at her while I'm Teaching the class.

"So now you've all finished The Book Theif I would like you to move on to another book called The Zookeepers Wife I would also like you write some notes down at the same time is there any questions?  "
I ask the class

"Yes I have one question Miss Dilaurentis "
Emily says

"Yes Em I mean yes Miss Fields "
Looking shy realising what I've just called her in front of the class

"Will it be okay if we took this book home? It's  just that I can focus more at home rather in college "

"I don't think that would be a problem Miss Fields as long as the book is returned "

"Okay thank you Miss Dilaurentis "

The teaching lesson seemed to have gone pretty quickly.
Emily stays seated at her table smiling at me but not actually speaking.

"What Em ? Why are you looking at me like that ? "

"Because i think you look so incredibly sexy Ali "

"Thanks Em just to let you know I won't be around this evening some of my work friends want to go out tonight don't worry I won't drink because our baby. "

"Okay Ali just be careful when your out please I hope you have a nice time"

"Thank you Em. I will be careful don't worry. I love you "

"I love you too Ali I so want to kiss you right now"

"Me too but there's Teachers walking around outside in the corridor so we best not "

"Okay Ali I will see you tomorrow "

It was so hard not kissing Emily goodbye I head home then  meet Cece and some of the other Teacher's at this pub in Rosewood. While I'm at the bar ordering a soda. I haven't heard from Emily so I decide to give her a text.

Hey Em I love you I'm missing you 😙 xxxxxxx

Wow 😍😍😍😍 Ali just wow you look amazing I've got a hot gf 😙😙😙 xxx

Thanks Em but I'm the lucky one where are you right now? Xxx

I'm at Aria's just studying why are you okay?  Xxx

Yeah I just miss you Em 😕 wish we were both cuddled up right now xxx

Me too Ali how are you getting home ?? Xxxx

Getting a taxi and staying with Cece  at hers xxx

Okay Ali let me know when your back safe I worry about you xxx

I know Em I will do stop worrying 😉😉 xxx

I hope you enjoyed this chapter  :) Thank you for those voting ,commenting and viewing your support has been amazing  I appreciate it  :)