Chapter 11 : Her

Jack's POV

When I woke up that day I wasn't in the mood at all for school because of my fight with my father yesterday, so I got up texted Rapunzel telling her that I won't attend school today, I sigh Rapunzel, her name brings a smile to my face, she is the most different girl I have ever met but in a good way, but sometimes I feel she is hiding something, but I don't think its about Flynn and god how much I hate him for hurting her like that.

The worst part is I am actually happy he left her but i'll never admit that to her, its just I don't like the idea with a boy's hand all over her, it disgusts me but I still can't find out why, that girl is doing something to me, I haven't been out with any other girl since I met her, usually I used to find that fun but now I get disgusted if I see a girl throwing herself at me.

I get up and head to the kitchen for some breakfast, I hear running footsteps and I think I might have an idea who is that.

"Good morning Jack" Emma greets me as she sits on the kitchen bar with her legs crossed.

"well good morning my angel" I reply to her with a smirk on my face and she smirks back, I taught her well hmm maybe too well.

"hey you lazy freak why aren't you ready for school" she asks like she is ready to give me a lecture right now.

"uh I am not going today" I shrug and her smirk fades and turns to a sad face.

"is this about yesterday" her words made me freeze, she might be young but I can tell she is aware of everything that is happening in this house.

"listen Emma I know its complicated and its hard for you but just know that..we love you and nothing can change that" I tell her while I hold her hands and she nodes.

"so what do you want for breakfast" I change the subject and it seems to work.

"I want pancakes with lots of chocolate" She tells me expanding her hand as she says lots.

"seriously sometimes I feel that you are having chocolate with pancakes" I tell her while making the pancakes.

"Hey! don't insult my chocolate" she says and I chuckle.

I finish the pancakes and put much chocolate on Emma's while mine is with honey, both of us start eating and oh I really am a good chef.

"so how is Rapunzel, did you kiss her yet" Emma says in a very normal tone and I seem to be taken back by her question.

"Emma she is only my friend" I reply trying not to sound nervous.

"but you love her" she says in a singing tone, I sigh what's her problem with Rapunzel, "If you didn't have something for her you wouldn't be blushing" my eyes widen and I drop my fork, WHAT? am I blushing, Emma giggles.

We finish our breakfast and the maid takes the dishes to wash them, yes we have maids but I like to make breakfast and spend time with Emma, I get dressed to take Emma to school, we get in the car and turn the radio on, Emma starts singing as many songs comes and sometimes I sing with her, after I drop Emma to school I call Hiccup to tell him what happened but he seems to have an idea as he knows whenever I am absent then I must had a fight with my father.

I head back home, but the moment I step in I wish if I was a little late, here he is my father dressed as he is ready to go to work, I try to ignore him but he calls me.

"Jack" he calls me and I turn to him.

"do you need something" I ask coldly

"enough with the childish behavior Jack" he snaps at me and I roll my eyes. "until when will we be like this" he asks me through gritted teeth.