While nani smiled seeing well manned young man infornt of him .

Varun after  meeting everyone .called out for hos bhabi who was sitting beside anjail talking .

" Bhabi, how I'm looking " varun asked , like he asked every time .

"Mast , handsome" anika said smiling widely at him .

"Huh, never mind no one praise me correctly .All jealous fellows " varun said in hurt manner .

"Ayii , handsome is praise k" anika said knowing well how dramatic varun is

"Yeh Yeh, were is kush, only she prise me with clean heart unlike others " varun said making wired face to anika.

" Ayii, it's ridiculous varun "anika said knowing  how much varun is concisous of  his face, dressing or looks he always keep asking about himself to other  like how he looks etc still praises won't fill his stomach .anika, khushi and dadi he keep doing this specially but in front of his maan bhai and shivya bhai he keep his  limits. 

" I know bhabi I'm handsome no need to prise Me" saying he winked at her while others chuckled at his behaviour.

"Were is khushi"  varun asked .

"She went to get fresh up , she was helping in setting up puja stuff"dadi said .

Nodding to her varun walked towards men group

While khushi came downstairs , dressed in simple salwar suit with her hair open flying behind her , she saw time in her watch and them at living room were raizarda already come and seated.

Giving one look to men group were already arnav was watching her direction , as he was standing  straight infornt of her with long distance .arnav dressed in  white kurti who shaved his bread unlike mrng look now he was looking like younger man.  Quicky diverting her eyes from him before her eyes get in contact with him she rushed toward   living room.

"Hello, namsate everyone " she said with wide smile specially said namsate to nani as she was also present her and give  polite smile to anjail and payal tho

Walked towards nani she took quick blessing and a warm hug . Then came and stood beside her dadi who was standing mainly ordering servants too look after puja stuffs.

Seeing her dadi like that she said " dadi relax, u sit k" she made her dadi sit on sofa and said " I have arranged all " don't panic" khushi said knowing her dadi .

"I know my khushi will Do it " saying dadi kissed her forehead while soon khushi got call on her phone .