I was 'Destroyer of Tidy Things!' I thought childishly as I stared up at the wood ceiling. This was perfect, it was quiet... well besides Liam rummaging around. I could hear birds outside. The window behind the bed was letting the dark red and orange hue of the setting sun into the room. The bed dipped and soon Liam's face was hovering over me.

"Having fun?" He asked. I bit my bottom lip with a smile and nodded. I watched his eyes darkened a little as he bent his head closer to mine and gave me a soft kiss. It started off gentle before it deepened and had me wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him down on me.

"Mm" he moaned in my mouth. It had to be illegal to be this tasty. He pulled back causing me to whine in protest.

"I know baby but I want to make you dinner." This caused me to raise a eyebrow at him.

"Dinner?" I said. "You can cook?" He shrugged.

"A little." He hopped off the bed before picking me up ignoring my objections and carried me to the couch. I huffed as he sat me down and walked in the kitchen taking out random items. Turning around on my knees I crossed my arms around the back of it, resting my head on them. seeing him so concentrated on his task it made him sexier than ever.

"You can turn on the TV if you want, watch a movie or something." He said after a while looking up from his sizzling pan. I shook my head.

"It's fine, I'm watching a live cooking show right now." I joked. He rolled his eyes at me laughing. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"And what do you think so far?" He asked throwing what looked like mushrooms in his pan. I shrugged,

"It's hot." He turned to wiggle his eyebrows at me.

"Oh really." He said in a husky tone. I chuckled,

"No, I mean it really hot." I teased taking off my jacket and shoes, I heard him grunt,

"Oh, okay. Don't lie you like what you see." He posed with a pepper grounder in his hands. I laughed shaking my head at him facing back towards the blank TV.

"Does your TV have a music channel?" I asked getting up to grab the remote.

"Yep." Turning it on, I flipped through the channels until I found what I was looking for.

Liam had two plates set at the table so I got up to help him by setting the utensils.

"Thanks." He pecked my cheek. At least he let me do that for him. Look, I picked up a measly fork, I'm so buff! Alright, I really need to get out of my head now.

"Sooo, who taught you to cook?" I asked as he pulled out my chair for me. "Oh, you're such a gentleman." I grinned to him in the best girly voice I could muster.

He chuckled at me,

"Yep, I've definitely missed you." Taking his seat I looked at my meal, stir fry.

"And to answer your question, my mom. She's always in the kitchen and since I was practically attached to her hip as a pup, she put me to work." I giggled. "She said it would come in handy with my mate one day." I blushed as he gave me a love filled look.

"We'll let put it to the test shall we." I lifted up my fork and poked at the food questionably peeking under my lashes at him. He had a frown on his face as he looked from me to the food.

"You don't like stir fry?" He asked a little worried, "I can make something else, we have steak." He was about to get up but I laughed.

"I'm just messing around." I smiled as I ate a fork full and almost died from the delicious goodness. "Oh my god." I moaned.