2doc is canon

Omfg, right now I have to think of three plots. My fanfic, 2d's fanfic, and the fanfic in 2d's fanfic.

2d sat down at the table with his newly made peppermint tea and took his phone out. This is confusing. He thought. I'm reading a fanfic about myself reading a fanfic. He sighed and continued reading.

***2d's fanfic***

2d put his toast down on the coffee table and sat down on the sofa, turning the tv on. A random movie started playing. He silenced the tv and took his phone out, reading once again and completely forgetting about his toast. He was only slightly aware of what was going on around him.

In the story the guitarist and drummer accepted them being together, although it took a bit of adjusting. Everything was going seemingly fine until a certain character from the singer's past showed up and proved to be a villain...

"Bullshit!" 2d yelled out. "Why would they do that?!" He was frustrated by the mention of her name, which he did his best to forget.

"What's bullshit dullard?" The rough voice startled him, and he immediately turned his phone off and sat down on it to hide it. He turned around and saw Murdoc leaning in the doorway.

"U-Umm..." he stammered in response. "This.. movie."

"What's it about?" Murdoc walked up to him and sat down beside him, making 2d blush for unknown reasons.

"Um, it's complicated and boring. I don't really understand it... that's why it's bullshit.." Murdoc looked at the screen. Adverts. He raised an eyebrow.

"Right... so you don't mind if I change the channel?"

"Go ahead." The singer handed him the remote and sighed.

"Are those your toasts?" The bassist asked gesturing the plate.

"Ah! Yeah, I forgot about them." He picked the plate up and started eating. Soon the room was filled with silence.

After a while 2d begun feeling very tired and started yawning, after all he did just pull an all-nighter. He blinked a few times and put his plate away. He leaned on Murdoc and closed his eyes, relaxing. This startled the bassist.

"Aye, dullard." He said wearily.

"Yeah~?" He heard a mumbled reply. He could hear 2d smiling which confused him even more.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked sternly. He felt hands wrap around his torso, startling him a bit.

"Sleeping ~" came the reply. What is this? Murdoc thought. Why is he acting like this? He then remembered that 2d was already acting weird this morning. He thought for a moment.

"Dullard have you been reading more of that 2doc shit?" He waited, he could feel 2d hesitate.

"...maybe?" He mumbled out, barely audible.

"For fuck sake!" Murdoc grabbed the singer by his blue hair and lifted him off of himself.

"Ow!"

"Why the fuck would you read it?!"

"I-I wanted to know what 2doc was!" The singer was grasping Murdocs hand trying to make him let go of his hair.