22 | Blood Party

They were just mere steps from entering the dining hall

They were just mere steps from entering the dining hall. The door stood slightly open and allowed light to seep through, lighting up the hallway. 

That door soon turned red as something wet hit it. (Y/n) turned wide eyes in the direction of the blood splatter, splatter, and then towards whom it originally belonged.

Red eyes locked with her own ones before she registered what was in front of her. 

Her father, who had just been laughing moments before, had on an expression that she had never seen before, shock, or more like disbelief. He had never thought that the person holding the jagged knife would turn against him, or even point a knife at his throat.

Uta did more than just point it, he dug deep into the unsuspecting male's neck, and dragged it across. No skin was left unscathed, and the blood within was freed.

Multiple ghouls now stood at the door and stared with the same expression as their leader, as said leader collapsed to the floor. Of course, he wasn't dead, but it was enough to just stun him.

A mixture of emotions swirled within (y/n), and she couldn't just pinpoint one, how was she meant to feel? 

She didn't have time to decide, however, when a hand grabbed her own one, and she has pulled along behind Uta. His hands were slick with blood, but (y/n) didn't care; she just wanted to leave that place.

The celebration party had quickly turned bloody... And there was no turning back now as they made their escape.

 And there was no turning back now as they made their escape