•• Blame ••

Blame.

Such a lovely game.

You can sit there, just sit right fucking there, blame and point fingers. Fingers that point right back to yourself.

But you don't see.

Do you?

You just observe.

I'm killing myself with references.

I'm going insane from the routine.

I'm pulling my teeth out from the monotone of a voice that sounds like nails scraping a chalkboard.

Are we ready to play the game? Oh, but aren't we already playing it? I'm quite good, you know.

Blame yourself, Heaven, tension, tiredness, work, the Devil, that one person, life, change, perplexity, sin, humanity, society, jerks, idiots, demons, angels, the family pet, lack of intimacy, ethnicity, personality, Hell, headaches, backaches, stomach aches, pain, struggle, love, you've reached your emotional capacity, ignorance, neglect, death - ding dong the wicked witch is dead, disappointment, disagreement, dishonesty, lies - lies which are never little and they are never just about lying to that other person, School, hatred, media, insecurity, madness, anger, gossip, poverty, time and space and all that is within itself.. a encyclopedia of words in a vocabulary filled with nonsense and still it will not make a difference even if it were handwritten on a blank space and sent to the president by God Himself/Herself/no identity whatsoever.

The universe is laughing at you because its stars will still live on to glimmer another day, the planets quiver in joy because you will never reach them.

And for what.

Why take sides for anyone nor anything?

In the long run, we may not even exist.

A/N: Decided to post this as is, because really, what do you have at five in the morning? My note to self is reading 'don't edit this for goodness sake', so I'll listen. Other than that, I'd really like to update this more then I have been.

Thanks.