||Emma Watson||

"It sounds like a cliche but I also learnt that you're not going to fall for the right person until you really love yourself and feel good about how you are."

💚

"All I can do is follow my instincts, because I'll never please everyone."

💚

"I stole a piece of the chess set on the first film. I took a piece of the treasure out of Bellatrix's vault on this film. And I've taken my wand and I've got my cloak."

💚

"I like men with quick wit, good conversation and a great sense of humour. I love banter. I want a man to like me for me - I want him to be authentic."

💚

"I don't want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself. I want to avoid becoming too styled and too 'done' and too generic. You see people as they go through their career, and they just become more and more like everyone else."

💚

"I thought, If people are going to write about what I'm wearing, then I would wear young British designers who need the publicity."

(That's pretty smart.)

💚

"Acting never was about the money for me... Maybe in 10 years, I'll be able to appreciate the fact that I am financially stable and independent and I don't have to make bad choices. I can be very picky."

💚

"I like books that aren't just lovely but that have memories in themselves. Just like playing a song, picking up a book again that has memories can take you back to another place or another time."

💚

"I'm a feminist, but I think that romance has been taken away a bit for my generation. I think what people connect with in novels is this idea of an overpowering, encompassing love - and it being more important and special than anything and everything else."

💚

"I think the actresses who are really successful are the ones who are comfortable in their own skins and still look human."

💚

"I don't think my dad really knew what to do with me, as a daughter. He treated me like a boy; my brother and I were treated the same. He didn't do kid stuff. There were no kid's menus; you weren't allowed to order off the kid's menu at dinner - we had to try something from the adult menu."

(🙋)

💚

"And I always keep cards people send me. I have a whole wall covered with them."

💚

"I was very keen. I was super-eager to please and be good. And I was always kind of bossy."

(oml...me ages 6-16.)

💚

"I've never understood having crushes on people who you don't know in real life."

💚

"I always have several books on the go at any one moment, so it's no good you asking 'What's on the bedside table at the moment, Emma?' because often I can't even see the table!"