Love potion and Truth

Draco already had a love potion hidden in his robes.
Draco:(plans to drink the love potion himself and kiss Harry right after,so that the potion would effect him as well)

Voldy:(goes before Draco's eyes right after he has drunk the love potion)

Draco:(seems to have fallen in love with Voldy)Tom,why do you have such a loveable face even though you have no nose?

Harry and Voldy:(gives disgusted look towards Draco)

Draco:Tom,my love!(he tries to jump into Voldy's arms and starts chasing him )

Voldy:(running in circles as Draco is chasing him with a lustful look)What is this madness!?Aren't you supposed to be my love rival?

Draco:(gives a confused look but continues pursing his 'love')No one can rival against my love for you,dearest Tom.

Voldy:(spits on the ground in disgust but continues running away until he reaches Harry)Harry,honey,save me from this disgusting brat.

Harry:(gives a confused look but in a grateful tone he continues)Bless Merlin's bread!I am free from Draco's boy love towards me!It's your own problem now ,Voldy!Hahahaha!(he goes away from sight)

Draco:(gives :-) look as he passionately embraces Voldy)Darling,did Potter hurt you?If he did ,I will be his worst enemy.

Voldy:(frees himself from Draco's embrace and slaps him)How dare you belittle my sweetypie Harry!He is not capable of hurting a fly!

(Meanwhile Harry Potter uses" Avada Kedevra!" to kill a pesty little fly)

Draco:(about to kiss Voldy but the love potion wears off and Voldy hits him hard with the curse of Bogies 'Mucus ad Nauseam')

Voldy:(runs away as curse shows its effects on Draco;a nasty cold and a runny nose)

Draco:(coughs as he goes to the hospital wing)

(Meanwhile Harry choses truth)
Cho:Who is the fairest of us all?

Harry:(with a disgusted look on his face)Tom Riddle.

Cho:(gasps and faints dramatically so she is taken to the hospital wing by Luna)