The Truths and the Dares

(HP characters are in the Room of Requirement which is now a living room according to their needs.They are playing a game of Truth and Dare.)

 Voldy:What do u chose truth or dare?

 Harry:Dare.

 Voldy:I dare you to become a fairy and make a music video with me,Severus,Draco,Lucius and a Weasley . 

 Harry:Okay.............. (Harry does it-the video above-and returns to his normal self to find everyone laughing their heads off.) 

 Harry:Truth or dare? 

 Snape:I chose truth. 

 Harry(with a smirk):When was the last time you brushed your teeth? 

 Snape:(thinking)Before attending Hogwarts when I was a eleven year-old. (Everyone backs away from Snape for his bad breath.) 

 Harry's thoughts:No wonder my mom didn't like him. 

 Hermione:Which do you chose truth or dare? 

 Draco:I chose truth.

 Hermione:In this room who is your secret crush?

 Draco(blushing):Harry James Potter! (Everyone except Dumbledore stares at him awkwardly.) 

Harry:What the-

 Draco:Don't worry,I understand you can't express your love for me through words. 

Harry(dumbfunded): I hate you. 

 Draco:Love is born from hate. 

 Harry:You crazy *** of a *****************!! 

 Snape:Mind your language,Potter.One thousand points from Gryffindor. 

 Luna:Truth or Dare? 

 Harry:Dare.

Luna(whispering in Harry's ear):Tell Dumbledore he's gay and in love with Grindlewald. Harry:I would never... 

 Harry-gulps-:Proffessor Dumbledore you're gay and in love with Grindlewald.