Chapter 25: Aliens Eat McDonalds

Начните с самого начала

"Oh. Okay." I said, wondering why he'd tell us his alpha's plan.

"I guess you are friendly enough to make me let you go." Jaimie said. "You better shift and get out of here fast. I'm gonna give you ten seconds before I start shooting at you."

The guy wasted no time in shifting and running away.

"So there's a pack close by and the alpha of that pack has a son or sons. That rouge has a king rouge that wants to capture the princess so that the pack would do anything just to get her back." Jaimie said. "We have to wake everyone up now. We need to be prepared just in case some werewolves come to us and chew us up because they think we stole their precious she wolf."

I rolled my eyes. What is happening in that brain of his?

•••

There were grumbles and grunts echoing around the big room. As the tired people took their seats, Jaimie and I stood on stage with a microphone in hand.

Some people were dozing off in their chair and some were sleeping on others.

"Hello." I quietly spoke into the mic. "Hello," I tried again.

Jaimie took the mic from me. "Let me do it."

Then he brought the mic to his lips and shouted until you could hear the static, "Wake up people! This is no time for sleeping! Werewolves are coming to kill us if we don't kill them first! They think we stole their princess she wolf thing so they are now headed in our direction! There are aliens from Mars I saw them with my own eyes! They were eating McDonalds and drinking Root Beer! I saw them kidnap a tree and fly to the moon! Then I saw a cow jump over the moon!"

Some people jumped off their chair and got out their gun, cocking it. But they dropped it when they heard what Jaimie had said after the werewolf parts. Some people jolted awake and are staring wide eyed at Jaimie in confusion. Some people just stared at us like we were crazy.

"Give me that." I snatched the microphone out of Jaimie's hand.

"Guys, calm down. It's just Jaimie and his over active imagination again." I said into the mic. Some people sighed in relief while there were others who slumped into their chair and sat up straight, knowing that we called a meeting for a reason.

"So Jaimie and I went for a walk. Then we shot a werewolf but didn't kill it. It was one of those lone wolf types. It told us that there is an pack of them that are looking for the alpha's son's mate. They are going to capture her and make the pack get her. They probably will do a little damage to her."

I let them take in the information I had just shared and then there were outbursts.

"What will happen to us?"

"Will the werewolves come to us?"

"Why do we need to know this?"

"I saw the spoon and the fork run together!"

Oh, wait, that was Jaimie.

"If the werewolves come to us, then we push them away. The shoot whatever wolf that comes near our territory. I don't know if werewolves can have human soul mates, but if the mate is anyone of the girls here, we will fight to get her back." I have never done a speech in front of a whole lot of people, but the words just kept coming.

"Yay!" Jaimie screamed beside me. That triggered the whole room to suddenly e filled with applauses and shouts.

Ben stepped up the stage and took the mic from me. "I want all members to carry guns with silver bullets. Carry extras too. Any questions? No, okay, dismissed."