*~14~*

[Jinyoung POV]

It has been a week or two already. I have gotten to go back to my classes and all. I was just asked to make sure that I was careful. They wanted me to do treatment but I insisted I was fine. I actually got away with it. And Yugyeom still have no contact with me. I was still waiting... For nothing to happen.

"School is almost out!" Jackson hugged Mark.

"Yeah, this is our last week!" Mark laughed and hugged Jackson back.

"You guys are disgusting," I muttered and made my way home.

I haven't let them come to my apartment ever since I got back. I made sure to keep them out. I needed my privacy.

They had left me a while ago to go on their date to wherever. I was passing the high school when I saw him. On the other side of the road. He was stressed. His eyes weren't shinning. He wasn't bright anymore. He was also with his fiancé. I hung my head low and made sure he didn't see me walk past the school. But Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Tae and Jungkook saw me.

"Jinyoung!" They shouted across the street. I saw Yugyeom's head look up. He was looking at me. Like he was lost.

"H-Hey!" I smiled at them as they came over to me.

"We are planning to go on a shopping spree, wanna come?" Jungkook asked.

"I can't. I made plans for tonight," I lied.

"Aw man. Jackson and Marl shouldn't have gone on their double date win 2Jae!" Taehyung and Jungkook whined.

They started to talk all at once, they didn't even notice I left them be.

"Jinyoung?" I was a few blocks away from the school already, but I knew who it was.

"Yes?" I looked up to see Yugyeom.

"Can I come over?" He had a friendly smile on.

"Sure," as friends.

We walked back to my apartment slowly. I knew I didn't clean up anything. I was still cutting and I forgot to clean up a spill from last night.

"Are you going to talk?" I shook my head at his question. It was really silent. The only noises that could be heard was our shoes touching the ground, and my heartbeat.

"Jinyoung. Talk to me," he said, but it sounded like a pleading.

We were already at my apartment door before he could say another word. Yugyeom was surprised to see how dark it was. And that there was only candle. And all.

"Leave whenever you want to," I said to him before laying down on my 'bed'.

"Talk to me then," he begged again. I still didn't answer him.

He was standing for a time. I didn't hear anything at all. And when I thought it was the door shutting closed I sat up, but I screamed.

"Jinyoung?" Yugyeom's head popped out of the bathroom.

"Omg omg omg," I thought I saw Keke. His bloody face smeared all over.

"Jinyoung?" I felt Yugyeom's presence. He hugged me tight and held onto me. It all felt good. But that was only in my dreams.

"Can you please leave?" I pulled away.

"No, not until you tell me what's wrong," he kept me close to him.

"I don't need to," I tried pulling away again.

"Jinyoung! I'm trying to help you okay. Let me help you!" He yelled at me.

I sat so still. I didn't know what to do. Was he acting liked he cared? Or did he really care?

"I'm sorry," his hand went onto my cheeks. His warmth from his hands felt so good.

He pulled me into a hug and we hugged. I didn't hold back.

"I want you to know that I will always be here for you no matter what. Okay? Please tell me what is wrong. I miss you and I want you back. I really do. I don't want to be stuck here forever in the dark. I want to come back to you. I want to see you smile. Not frown. I want to see you be you again," his lips trialed against my cheek.

I nodded at every word he said.

"Can you please tell me what's wrong?" Yugyeom smiled.

I told him everything. How everything started and ended. About Keke. About Mark, Naeun and so long the list. I even told him about my parents and all. Its was the longest talk we ever had. And he listened to everything. He responded with nods or small questions but he understood everything.

"-and so that's why I am here. They wanted me to get treatment, but I refused," I finished telling what happened.

He nodded and hugged me again. He stayed for while, before he had to leave again.

....

A/n.

Yugyeom is nice but not nice. Understandable? Ahah. But I think the next chapter is going to be the last. So yeah. I actually want to really REALLY finish this story because its been months and months that I have worked on is so yeah.

Byyee my little readers. See you in the next chapter!!!