*~3~*

I walked home, and met up with Yugyeom. He smiled when he saw me.

"Hey, Jinyoung~ah!" He waited until I was walking in pace with him.

"Hello Yugyeom," I smiled back at him using my wrinkle smile.

"Are you ready to go to the zoo?" He walked a different way.

"Yeah~" I sighed and followed him.

"How was school?" He lead me to a theme park that had animals.

"It was tiring. Jackson kept getting up in my business," he glanced at me.

"Its okay hyung! I'll make it better," he smiled and I smiled back at him,"plus, you shouldn't sigh so much. It makes you look uglier."

"Hey! Don't be mean to your hyung!" I smacked the back of his head.

"Aish! But you told me to call you like a friend," he laughed.

"Urgh," I rolled my eyes and walked away from him.

"Hying don't be mad!" He chased after me.

I walked ahead of him. He tried to kept up with me, but I ran from him whenever he caught up.

I walked past the seals. There was some baby seals in the cage. I stopped and watched them play around. The mother was sleeping on her side. She was still watching her kids though.

"Aren't they cute?" I heard Yugyeom behind me. I turned around and met his chest. Shockingly, I looked up, but our eyes met up. My back was against the railing, and his body was pressed onto mines due to the people around us.

We stood there looking at each other. I felt my cheeks getting warm, so I coughed a little and looked away.

"We should hurry up and take your pictures," I muttered and got out of the awkward position.

"Uh, y-yeah we should. And stop running away hyung," he pouted and followed me out of the building.

"Okay, where should we go?" I looked at him once we were out of the crowded building.

"I want to take pictures of the small farm animal," he smiled and grabbed my hand, "come on!"

He dragged me all the way to where the farm animals were located. It was beautiful. There were small baby goats, and you could fees them. I bought some food to feed them.

While I was feeding the animals, Yugyeom went somewhere to take pictures of the small baby animals somewhere. After I was done feeding the animals, I walked around and looked for Yugyeom. I found him talking to some random girl. I got heated, so I turned around and walked around the zoo by myself. I found my way back to the entrance of the zoo, and texted Jackson to tell Bambam to tell Yugyeom I went home.

Once I was home, I quickly took out all my homework and plugged in my earbuds. I was mad, and I don't even know why! Like I am not like this. When I liked Mark, I was never got heated when he was hanging out with Jackson. Why am I like this towards Yugyeom?!

I was almost done with homework when I heard the door bell ring. I looked my phone, and saw a few messages from unknown. I got up from the table and walked to the security, seeing Yugyeom. He looked kinda mad but sad.

I put my phone down before opening the door for him. I cracked it open only a little.

"Hey?" I smiled at him.

"Why didn't you tell me you left?!" He tried coming in but I didn't let.

"I couldn't find you. And I was in a rush to get home," I lied.

"But-" he started to get mad.

"Anyways, I have to study. Okay? I'll see you later, bye!" I quickly closed the door on him and locked it.

I leaned my head on the door and waited for him to leave.

"I'm sorry,"  I heard him say.

"I am, too," I whispered back to him before leaving the door.

I quickly rushed to put all my things away before heading to sleep.

~~~

I'm sorry I haven't updated. I have been getting ready to go on my vacation. ;-; and so yeah. I will try to update as much for you guys to read. Bye!