N I N E T E E N

(This takes place on Christmas eve.")
+*Third Person*+
Ashton stampeded through the snow running away from Erik giggling the tiniest laugh whilst she did it. Erik finally caught up to her and gently tackled her to the ground. But what came next was a surprise to Ashton. Erik took a knife from his pocket and gently rubbed it against her stomach. He raised it a few inches in the air. "Erik no!" She cried. "Please Erik stop!!" She continued to plead. He gabbed her in her growing stomach. "Erik...I loved you." Ashton laid there in the red stained snow. Her hands over her stomach. He slowly walked away. Ashton got up enough courage and stood up and ran towards Erik with the knife in her hand stabbing him in the chest as he turned around. "You killed our baby!" She screamed over and over. "Ashton wake up" She heard as she twisted and turned.

*Ashton's Pov*
"Ashton wake up!" "Darling it's okay" I heard from all around me as I was stuck in my horrible nightmare. My eyes shot open to see Erik and Charles trying to wake me. I was in tears. "Get away from me Erik" I pushed my hands against him pushing him off the bed. "You killed our baby...our precious baby" I got off the bed and pushed him to the wall. "Our innocent little baby." His eyes filled with hurt,as he swallowed. "Ashton love calm down,it was just a dream." Charles coached. "Care to take a look Charles I have never been through so much pain ever in my life" I told him and placed his fingers on my temple.  Tears started rolling from both of our eyes. I dropped to the floor,"Erik I'm sorry..." He came right over and picked me off the floor. "Darling it pains me when you have dreams like this I would never hurt our baby,Charles and especially you." I smiled right through my tears. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and he engulfs my face. I laid my head on his chest and whispered,"I am really glad it wasn't real I didn't want to lose you too."

"You won't my love."

After a few minutes of the time passing I sat on the bed.

"It just felt so real...I thought it was real,Erik I know I hurt you that was not my intention."

"Oh sweetheart its alright it did hurt but it was not real,now lets go enjoy tonight at the traditional Christmas eve party with our family." I smiled sadly.

"I absolutely agree"

••••Timeskip•••••

The X-Men gang was just all sitting on the floor around the fire with alcohol except for me,Erik was enjoying himself I was sat in between Charles and Erik. Mahone was here too and I think Erik was getting jealous.
"Ashton is not an eye virgin anymore" Logan says out of the blue and I give him a confused look. "Bub you might wanna stop looking at her Erik is going to murder you." He adds. Erik starts breathing heavily. "Erik honey calm down." I repeat to him. I awkwardly cough. "Anyone up for spin the bottle?" Scott suggests. "Yes!" I accidentally screamed. Charles goes and grabs a bottle and sets it in the middle of all of us. I leaned into the middle and carefully wip the bottle. It lands on Scott. We both lean in and our lips barley touch then we lean back.I could practically hear Erik planning Scott's death Charles then,it  spins the bottle and it lands on Erik. "Oh my gosh!!!! Cherikkkkkk" I giggled. They both lean in for a sweet kiss and then lean back.

After two hours,we were done with spin the bottle and Erik had Alex pinned to a wall because he accidentally touched my butt. "Erik!" I yelled. "Listen here you little junkie,she is mine and only mine you are not to touch her,look at her and be alone with her." He said stone cold.  
I stepped in front of Erik and crossed my arms. "It's okay it was an accident and I'm pretty sure everyone in the school knows you belong to me. And I belong to you.(*wink*)" He walks closer to me carefully pushing me out of the way and coming real close to my face. I could smell the alcohol in his breath and it made me absolutely sick but I just jumped on him and kissed him.

Afterwards everyone got along and we all went to bed. Erik and I shared a mistletoe kiss and a little of this and that.  The morning was going to be the best.

7:30

I was already in my Mrs clause outfit and Santa hat and got on top of Erik crushing my belly a tiny bit but not too much and tossed and turned and his cloudy grey eyes met mine.

"Merry Christmas Honey."I purred.