Chapter 22

Next Morning

I woke up and walk downstairs with my mom.

"Mom I forgot to tell you Jack is coming over today" I said

"Yeah of course honey...... Oo and on Monday you're going back to school" My mom said

"Argh already??" I said

"Alex I'm sorry honey" My mom said I already knew to where this conversation was going.

"When???" I asked looking at her a little sad

"In two days"My mom said

"How long?" I asked with a  sight

"7 to 9 months" My mom said walking to me.

"Wow more then half a year" I said

"Alex I'm really sorry I know you need me right now..... I'm a bad mom" My mom said looking down.

"No mom you're not a bad mom you are the best mom ever" I said hugging her. 

"Is alright work is work" I said as she hug me back.

We pull away and my mom walk into the living room with my uncle as I walk upstairs to take a shower I walk out the shower walk to my closet to look for a shirt when I remember standing here with Shawn before he hurt me it was one of the bests days of my life. I grab my sweatpants and my black shirt and put them on with a pair of white socks.

I brush my hair and teeth and grab my laptop to watch Netflix while I'm waiting for Jack. I put pretty little liars is one of my favorites.

Like 3 hours later my mom yelled.

"ALEX!!! JACK AND WENDY ARE HERE!!!" My mom yelled as I walk downstairs. 

Wendy?!?! I was confused but is ok she my bestie

"Lazy day huh" Wendy said looking at my outfit.

"Yeah....come on" I said and we walk upstairs. 

"Alex I bring Wendy because I'm going to have to leave in like 2 hours and I didn't want to leave you alone" Jack said while walking inside my room.

"Yeah is ok I was gonna invite her anyways" I said sitting on my bed.

I grab my laptop and sit on the floor. 

"So what do you guys want to watch??" I asked

"Let's watch......... The orange is the new black" Wendy said

"Yeah we should" Jack said and I nod

We start watching it and it's a really good show I really like it.

Jack put his arm around my and I rest my head on his chest.  When wendy paused the movie.

"Look guys I'm here to make Alex some company but I'm feeling more like the third wheel" Wendy said as we laugh.

We pull away and press play to the show. 

"I have to go I'm really sorry" Jack said looking at his watch.

"Is right see ya" I said kissing his cheek and he blush. 

"Bye see you guys later" Jack said walking out.

"Omg Alex that was the cutest thing ever" Wendy said

"What​!?! The show??" I asked and she hit me.

"Oww what was that for? ??" I asked sobbing my arm.

"You know what I mean" Wendy said pausing the show and turning to me.

She start talking about how cute me and Jack will look together. 

She make me laugh for some of her comments. 

"Omg you're insane" I said while laughing. 

"GET OUT!!!!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!" My mom yelled from downstairs. 

We look at each other confused as we get up from the floor.

"JUST LEAVE OK WE DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!!!" My uncle yelled

We walk out walk to the stairs we stay up the stairs. 

"Mom why are you-" While walking downstairs with Wendy

I was shock to see who was on my door way.

"S-Shawn??" I said

I start to remember what happen some weeks ago the last time we have contact I start to breath in and out like if all the oxygen of the world have end.

"Alex.... Breath in.....out.....in.....out" Wendy said and I follow her steps Shawn tried to get closer to me but my uncle stop him.

"What are you doing here Mendes??" Wendy asked rudely.

I came to see her.

"You have not right to see her after what you did" My mom said stepping infront of me.

"But I do-"

"The door is behind you I think you the way out" My uncle said.

"Just please....please Alex I'm begging you....please show me what I did to you" Shawn said.

My mom  turn to me and I nod she move out of the way and I lift my shirt up so he could see my stomach. 

His eyes start to fill up with tears when he saw my stomach full of scars.

I look down to see my stomach and it hurt me what he did to me I put my shirt down and run upstairs I didn't want see him any more.

"ALEX!!" Wendy yelled running behind me.

I walk inside my room hugging my stomach. 

"Alex...please don't cry....I know is hard for you because you loved him once in your life" Wendy said

I sit down in my bed

"I-I... did loved him he didn't even care about my pain w-when.... he put the cigarette in my stomach.... I thought he was different not like..... Isaac" I said and Wendy run to me and hug me.

"No Alex..... Don't say that, Isaac cross the line with your life he went way too far" Wendy said hugging me. (Later on you'll know who's Isaac)

I start to remember me what Isaac did to me tears start going down my face tear by tear.

"Alex don't worry he is where he suppose to be" Wendy said. 

"Yeah but why if he gets out of jail he will look for me Wendy.  He warned me....... Wendy I'm so scare" I said hugging her tight.

"Alex.... You have us he will never touch you again we'll protect you I promise you that" Wendy said

"And you know that between Isaac and Shawn. Isaac is way worst" She said hugging me tightly.

We lay down in bed and fall asleep.

I'm really happy I have Wendy as my best friend she is the best.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A/n

In a few more.chapters you will know who Isaac is. 

I'm sorry for taking forever to update but I'm really busy right now why my other story and this one to try to make them better same as my account in Instagram.