Chapter 13

"Are you going to tell me what is going on why does she needs me?" Aalyiah asked me

"She is going through something really hard right now her mom is getting marry with Alex's uncle and her dad just dies two months ago" I said and Aalyiah was just looking at me

"really Shawn?" She said

I was a little confuse

"What?!?!?" I said

"You couldn't invent something more believable" She said raising her eyebrows

"WHAT?!?!?!?" I yelled stoping the car

"Aalyiah this is for real she needs you more then anything " I said

"Really?!?!?" She said looking surprise

I start to drive all the way to Alex's house

Aalyiah call Alex to tell her that we are outside her house we were waiting outside her house her mom and her step dad were sitting at the couch I saw her walking down stairs when she open the door she ran to Aalyiah's arms she was crying she really misses her dad and what her mom is doing is not right.

Aalyiah hugged her tightly it hurt me seeing Alex like this I wanted to hug her so bad to be there with her and tell her that everything is going to be alright. 

" I'll go home" I said turning around and they pull away.

"Shawn" Alex said holding my hand.

"Thank you" She said hugging me I hug her back. We pull away and she kiss my cheek.

Aalyiah and Alex walk inside her house. I walked to my car and go home.

Alex POV

After I hug Shawn I felt better like if all my problems just disappear. 

Aalyiah and I walked inside the house my mom was at the living room with my uncle.

We start to walk upstairs.

"Alex" My mom said standing up from the couch.

I just turn around. 

"You didn't ask me for permission did you??" She asked me crossing her arms.

"Oh well she is already here" I said

"Alex stop giving me this attitude" My mom said. 

" I'm sorry" I.said sarcastically.

"Alex please don't be rude with your mom" My uncle said.

"Aalyiah go to my room is the one in the right" I said and she nod and walk to my room.

"Uncle I don't want to be rude but please don't get in it" I said.

"Alex you need to understand that I had to move on" She said walking closer to me. 

"But my dad died two months ago mom and what about my aunt??" I said.

"She wants the divorce" My uncle said.

"I can't believe you guys are doing this to my cousins they need a father to play with them to help them with their homework.........." I felt tears going down my cheeks.

"After my dad's death I'm by myself my mom never pays attention to me she never help me. I'm alone most of the time" I said and my mom was getting closer to me to hug me.

"No please don't touch me" I said running upstairs. 

I ran to my room and shut the door.

Aalyiah was sitting on my bed when she saw me she ran to me. I rest my back on the wall and start to go down till I'm sitting on the floor putting my knees on my chest.

Aalyiah sat down next to me and she hug me rubbing my shoulder.

" I'm here with you ok" She whisper in my ear.

I nod and close my eyes.

30 minutes later Aalyiah wake me up to lay down in bed.

We got up the floor and walked to bed.

I lay down in bed ams she lay down next to me.

Shawn POV

I got home and walked to my room and Cameron was sitting on my bed.

"Cameron?!?! What are you doing in here??!!" I asked surprise

"I came to talk with your dad and he told me to stay here" He said. 

"Oo ok is fine with me"I said throwing my keys on my drawer

"Why you never told me??" He asked me I knew to where this conversation is going.

"About what??" I asked confused.

"That you like Alex" He said smiling. 

"I don't know is just hard I used to bully her and now I'm falling for her" I said sitting infront of him.

"Shawn I'm your best friend you should have told me" He said

"I know I know I should have I'm sorry" I said.

"Is alright I.mean I knew since a long time ago" He said and I turn to him.

"How did you know??" I asked.

"Shawn is so obvious that's why Nash asked you some day ago because I told him to" He said laughing. 

"Let's go to sleep" I said and handling him a pillow and a blanket so he can lay down on the couch inside my room.