T W O

[James' P O V]

We both stood there in silence for what felt like five minutes before bursting out into laughter, I noticed Thomas attempting to open the door so I took my bags back just so it was easier for him, he did look like he was struggling. It was hard enough getting up ten flights of stairs with just one bag let alone seven, we mays well have ran a marathon.

"Okay, we're here." Thomas smiled at me and opened the door to his apartment, he walked in and placed my bags in the middle of the room, I put the one I had left in my corner so it wasn't in the way. The room was dark and we heard someone move, was Thomas being burgled?

Then we noticed someone was standing in the hall

Out of surprise Thomas started swearing and shouting, I honestly felt sorry for the people around who where probably woken up by this. I turned the light on, Thomas obviously knew who it was because he stopped all of a sudden. 

"Alex, why are you up so late?" Thomas started

"I was waiting for you to get back and who is that?" Alex asked, my eyes were focused on the patterns on the floor but my attention was brought back to Thomas as he wrapped his arm around me

"This is James, he's gonna be staying with us for a while." Thomas smiled at me and then at Alex. "Alex, you need to get some rest, I will show James to his room." He continued before walking with me to the spare room. "Okay, here's your room-just a sec." He left me in the room before coming back with a glass of water

[Time skip brought to you by smart water]

[James' P.O.V]

It was somewhere around 2:28 am

I could hear the sound of the television static from Alex's and Thomas' room. I felt really homesick by then. I really didn't want to disturb anyone either though. There was the same noise of an odd car passing by every now and then which made me realised how quiet the room was. To say the dark scared me was an understatement, I was petrified. I got up to get another glass of water since I had finished the one Thomas gave me. I stood up and walked into the hallway. I was quite quiet until I stood on a few creaky floorboards, if the bedroom was dark I wouldn't be able to describe the  hallway. I let out a squeak as I tripped over a bag, the glass smashed under my hand cutting it, before I could get up properly I felt myself be put in a strong headlock.

[A/N:GAH THIS PART WAS REALLY BAD I'M SORRY]