15 ║ Late Night Games

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Never have I ever stolen something but got caught!" Zayn said, a bit too proudly.

Liam exchanged a look with Louis before they started laughing and drinking. They kept laughing for a while and Harry wished he knew what Louis had done with Liam that was supposed to be so funny. As the other were going through their Never have I ever, Harry was looking for one, a good one, he didn't want to be ridiculous. He would probably not drink much at this game. He used to be so calm, he had spent most of his years in sport, running, swimming, cycling, whatever it could be. He was rarely ever going to party. Mostly because they weren't getting any invitation, and if they did, Harry had a marathon, a race, competition and he couldn't go. He liked it the way it was though, even though he hadn't done anything crazy in his life, he liked to think it wasn't making him any less interesting.

"Never have I ever broken a bone!" Liam declared, looking around.

Harry bit the inside of his cheek and leant on Louis a bit before whispering:

"I should probably drink the whole can for this one.."

He drank a bit of his beer. Louis slid his hand discretely on Harry's lower back and rubbed it gently to comfort him. Strangely he was the only one on the circle who had broken a bone which implied he had to tell the story. But Louis was against this, he didn't want Harry to get in this situation. It was supposed to be a funny night, chilling and enjoying themselves, not reminding himself why he was the way he was now.

"You're the only one, you have to tell us!" Liam spoke up again with a smile.

Louis and Harry couldn't blame them, they didn't know how Harry had became blind, they probably thought he was born like this. Louis had never took the time to tell them, maybe because he was avoiding talking about Harry to them, for some reason.

"I don't think he..." but he was cut off.
"That's okay, I had a really bad car accident in February, I got a broken tibia and fibula on my left leg, some ribs, my collarbone and my cheekbone was pretty bad as well. Oh, and as a bonus, I lost my eyesight." he said, almost ironically.

Louis remained speechless with the way Harry had talked about it. Weeks ago, he would have ran and cry, hiding himself somewhere no one could see him. But tonight, he didn't look broken, he simply pinched his lips in a sad manner and shrugged. Louis didn't know how violent the accident was before Harry said that. He didn't know anything about it, at all. No one talked, the atmosphere was awkward, uncomfortable even. The girls' jaws had dropped, shocked and Zayn was looking at Louis who was staring at the curly haired boy with shiny eyes and a proud smile on his lips.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to..." Liam started.
"That's the game!" Harry cut him off with a forced smile, trying to ease the atmosphere. "Your turn Louis!" he added.
"Never have I ever cheated on a test!" no, he didn't have a better idea.
"Of course!" Zayn laughed.

They all grabbed their cups and drank a bit of the mixture, even Harry drank off his can. Louis laughed a bit.

"Never have I ever dyed my hair a crazy colour!" Harry asked, nothing better either.
"Is grey a crazy colour?" Zayn asked.
"Even if it wasn't, green is, so drink!" Louis added.
"And pink is as well, you definitely have to drink on this one!" Liam laughed.

Harry was surprised, he liked that. That was probably the main reason why he had first talked to Carrie, she had curly light lilac blue hair and it was freaking beautiful with her dark red lipstick and her big dark brown eyes and thick eyebrows, she was always dressing herself in an 80s grunge fashion vibe. She was stunning. She would always stand out from the crowd and maybe Harry was only intrigued. She was different from the other girl. Most girls didn't really like Harry in his old school, no matter if they didn't even know his name. Zayn drank after sighing loudly.