Chapter 20. Christmas morning and a nervous Charlie

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END!

Harry POV

I was running downstairs, only wearing a big shirt and fuzzy socks Draco sent me. 

I was so excited about today, I hadn't slept! It was my first Christmas with my family, and I was sooo agitated! 

It was my first Christmas with my family, and I was sooo agitated! 

"Harry why are you up so early?" father asked, pouring himself some coffee. "Merry Christmas, father, mother!"
"I forgot. It's your first Christmas at home. Please, go upstairs now and put on some true clothes. We have guests." mother said, but I could see the happiness in his eyes. So, I scurried upstairs, and put on some clothes. I took out a vintage styled red dress, with a white collar. It was simple, but I liked my dresses not too extra.

 It was simple, but I liked my dresses not too extra

I jumped downstairs and ate my breakfast. After some time Neville and Charlie came down. Nev looked like he had had the sleep of his life, but Charlie was somewhat nervous.
We wished each other a merry Christmas and ate. 

Neville was a lot bubblier, now that his lover was around. The house elves had decorated the place beautifully, with little mistletoes and Christmas baubles, and there was a big tree in the living room, where our presents laid.

Being the civilized family we are, we sat ourselves down on the ground. Well, not all of us. Neville claimed that the ground was dirty and sat himself in Charlies lap.
Father was sitting nearest to the tree, so he grabbed the first present and it was passed on, until it reached the owner. 

"Sevy." He first said and gave the present to his wife. Mother opened the paper slowly and we waited until he had unwrapped the middle-sized box.
"A self-cutting cutting board! Thank you love!" Mother gave father a peck on the cheek while latter one said: "You always told me how time consuming it was and how hard it is to cut hard ingredients."
That were memories! Cutting bezoars in thin strips for two hours as a detention was horror, especially because bezoars are stone hard! 

"The next one is for Neville." Father gave the present to Nev, who tore the present open immediately.
He pulled out a parchment roll, a long, white robe with a black collar, and a golden brooch.