Chapter Eleven

I don't regret what I do because regret is filled with guilt, and guilt can kill you. Almost.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
2 weeks later

The winds blowing my face as I hang myself from the car window, the trees above me casting green into the black car. I close my eyes as Kol drives the car down the road, him sipping on a girl before her body gets thrown out the car. It rolling down the street behind me. I giggle as I butterfly lands on my palm, wondering how something so pure and be around something so deadly. Once I smile, I suppose it gets startled and flutters away, it shimming in the sunlight that's parting through the trees.

Up the road, I see a pit stop, we're going to Texas. It's took us two weeks to drive in a car from Mystic falls. And now I'm almost relieved I'm starting to see shops of the coast line. "PIT STOP!" I call down to Kol on the wheel, the car sliding to the edge of the road.

Honestly, it hasn't even been that bad. Kol is a proper laugh when he wants to be. There's been a few times he's gone off in a strop, or I've gone off in a strong, but we always seem to find eachother because we don't want to feel this alone.

He's the troublemaker of the family, and so am I. It actually works quite well once you get your head around it. Although it feels like I've known him for ever.

He opens to door for me as I shake my head and climb over the roof, a grin planted on his smug little face. "Not the roof Alexis, the roof." He sighs sarcastically as I purposely scrape my feet against the car he compelled himself.

"Oh sorry, you could just you know? compel yourself a- Lamborghini" I clap as I mention my favourite car. Kol just turns to the small gas station as I picture myself in a Lamborghini. Why haven't I got one yet? I mean? Pffft.

"Now Alexis, why are we here?" Kol give some a very noticeable roll of his eyes. I shrug and walk over to him.

The way I walked over to him, a sway of my hips as I reach down to his pants. He tenses but still has a smug look as my hands fondle around for his wallet. He leans down, and whispers in my ear. "You know, if you wanted to get into my pants so much, you could've just ask?"

I put my hands around his neck, like I was about to romantically kiss him. As he leans him, I turn his neck and whisper in his ear. "You know-" I mocked "if you wanted to kiss me so much, you should've just ask?"

"Oh please, you two get a room." Oh shit. Seriously? Her! The girl who I killed. Well, snapped her neck 6 times. The girl who I outsmarted 8 times, and the girl who likes to play mind games, but I'm the mind game master.

I tense, as I shake my head, already hearing the heels of my enemy, Kol just smiles as he turns around, also hating the bitch. For an unknown reason.

"Katherine." I glance at her, her hair curled in big curls as she folds her arms. Her 'so last season' boots chipping the floor as her PINK top hangs tight around her hips.

"Well, as much as I'd like too stay with the psychopath Dobbleganger that Klaus killed her whole family-" Kol pauses and Jatherine tenses, he Thais matted in her face. "Ahhh that sensitive?"  Kol just disappears into the shop, knowing that I wanted good, forgetting our little, disgusting flirting moment.

"Oh Alexis, how nice to see some Salvatore blood" she calmly says, leant against the post with a genuine smile on her face.

I just roll my eyes as I stare at her. Seeing as I've ignored her, she just learns off the post as trials her painted red finger over the car.

"Why are you here?" I ask her , curious as she's about to start. "Actually I don't care, because it says 'no dogs allowed' you better get going."

Katherine snaps her neck at me as I point carelessly toward the sign. "Why are you with Kol?" She questione, pure bafflement in her gloomy eyes.

"Because." I snap, staring at the floor as I beg Kol to hurry up getting the food. He's probably trying to advise himself not to kill Katherine.

"Because?" Katherine's eyebrows raise as she tilts her head.

"Yeah, because, do you want me to say it in Spanish, 'porque' " I show off my Spanish as I'm trying hard not to have a cat fight with her.

"Has he restored the memories he took from you?" This catches my attention almost instantly. Kol stole some memories? Of course he did, originals can compel.

"What? What memories" as I speak, the door to the shop slamming shut as Kol walks out, blood dripping from his chin as the worker lad dead over the till desk through the window.

Katherine comes close, ignoring Kol. "Alexis Salvatore, you have more history with Kol than you think." Then she pulls away, Kol getting closer. "You wouldn't think Kol would be this interested in anyone would you?"

And with Kol appearing next to us, she disappears. After not seeing Katherine for years, centuries almost, she decides to go against the idea of going after her and getting more information.

In Kols hands is a pack of Prawn Cocktail crisp and a mango smoothie. My all time favourite I assure you. But I tense as my mind goes over Katherine words, Kol erased some unknown memories...?

I clutch the crisp with a smile not prepared to unleash the rumour that's fallen upon her.

"Kol, you know because it's my birthday in...a week or so?" I try and remove Katherine's words from my mind, deciding to get the truth from Kol later.

Kol nods, and recalls my birthday. "19th of June." He nods, but I've never told him. Ever. Never. Told him my birthday. It was probably a good guess. I assure you, that I don't have any history with Kol. I'm sure.

"Well, I want-" I start, about to list all the things I want. That I can't get.

"I'll get you something okay?" Kol nods whilst we walk back to the car. "Texas here we come."

He pats the seat next to him as I climb in, the Prawn Cocktail smell stinking my fingers as the mango smoothie soothes my thirst. I've just drained a girl of her blood back there. So my starve and cravings haven't came forward yet. Which is good.

But, if Kol really has history with me...what does that mean? I only have the one memory with him.

ONE THOUSAND READS OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! 

gif is Alexis seeing Katherine