one!intro

song recommended:
obstacles by syd matters

  💌  

Everything was so dark and we could saw on people's face how frightened they were. A fire was illuminating this horrible scene. I was watching all of this through the dirty window of the car where I was locked. I was scared as well, screaming, calling for help and hitting windows with my small hands.
Suddenly, in a few seconds, everything became really calm, everyone disappeared. Something exploded while I was trapped, and no one could save me.

  💌   

"Luke, I am your father!"
"NOOOO!"

As every Wednesday, Peter, Ned and I, have the habit of doing a Star Wars marathon. We walk from Midtown to Peter's house, and then we just watch a Star Wars movie while eating popcorn and saying all the quotes of every character (yes even Jar Jar Binks and Chewbacca).

"Jess sweetheart, your parents just called me because you weren't answering your phone. They told me to tell you that you had to go back home right now..." May said behind us.
"Damn...but the movie isn't finished yet!" I answered, acting like a little girl.
"I know, I'll invite your parents for dinner in a few days okay? So you'll be able to watch the trilogy with Pete and Ned." She said with a big smile.
"Thank you so much, May." I finally said before leaving Parker's house.

While I'm listening to music and walk the streets to go back to my house, I like to lose myself in my own thoughts and dreams. And most of the time, I allow me to think about my parents. I don't remember their names, and no one seems to remember them...I have no pictures. So I like to imagine them, walking next to me in these streets.
My father was probably a tall and a strong man, I'm sure he was always smiling. His favorite band was probably Queen, and he probably loved hot chocolate with marshmallows in the morning. I like to think that he was a non-famous writer, but that his books were my favorite books when I was younger.
And for my mom...my lovely mom, I think that she was a pretty woman and that everyone loved her. I imagine her as one of these pretty French girls in the 60's. Maybe she loved cinema as much as I do. And maybe...maybe her favorite movie was Billy Elliot because she loved dancing. She was certainly a photograph with an incredible talent. I like to believe that she was always taking pictures of my father and me, of our little family. I like to think that we were very close and supportive. I like to think that they gave me their passions without even knowing it. I like to think that they know I am alive and well and that they are protecting me, wherever they are now. 

🎶We played hide and seek in waterfalls, we were younger🎶  

I've been adopted by the Graza-Vaughn family when I was six. My parents died in what people call a...murder. I was there, the day they've been killed. I often have some flashbacks, it's always the same scene, again and again; I'm in a car and something explodes. And right after this, I lost my memory. 

My adoption family always says that everything happened ten years ago, it was during a battle between the fabulous Iron Man and a supervillain. And that thanks to Tony Stark, the guy who didn't save my parents from being killed by this bad guy, I will never know who are my real parents, I don't know their names, I don't know what they look like. I don't remember their voices.
And I seriously hope that one day Tony Stark will pay it in a way.

🎶Someday we will foresee obstacles, through the blizzard🎶

When I arrived at home, my parents hugged me and went back drinking tea while watching TV. I stared at them, I love them, I owe them so much. But in a way, I just want to be with my real parents. 

  💌

i dedicate this chapter to @meredithsgrey because she helped me a lot, and she is super sweet (and yeah also because she is a huge star wars fan 👀), and also a big thanks to my babe giovanna who inspire me a lot.+ free reminder that i'm french and that i apologize if i make mistakes, i try to do as less mistakes as possible, don't hesitate to tell me if i do typos 💗