Chapter 7- Tracking

Marinette woke up early the next morning and got dressed. After she eaten breakfast she got pictures of her classmates and other students in paris. Marinette started by throwing out girls, then anyone without blond hair. She sighed as she took out anyone without green eyes. Tikki hovered over her as Marinette as she looked over the few guys that we're there.

" So, who do you think he is?" Tikki asked looking over the five pictures that lay on the desk.

" No clue, he could be any of these guys," Marinette replied sighing in annoyance.

" Well, take the pictures and put then in your bag. School is gonna start soon." Marinette looked over at her clock and stood up from her chair. She grabbed her things and put on her jacket.

" Let's go Tikki," Marinette said before walking down from her trapdoor and out the door. She got to class early for once and kept looking at the pictures in confusion. Marinette silently took out a pen and started to draw chat's costume on the pictures one by one as Alya came into the room.

" Hey Marinette!" She looked up as Alya sat next to her.

" Whatcha doin girl you never get here early?" Alya asked noticing her drawing. She studied the pictures for a second.

" You want to know who Chat Noir is."

" Yea, I do," Marinette replied not denying it. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Nino and Adrien walk in the room.

" Girl, I've been trying to find out who he is for ages!" Alya exclaimed as Adrien and Nino sat down.

" Find out who?" Adrien asked. Alya turned toward her.

" Marinette wants to know who Chat is," Alya replied. Adrien smiled slightly as Nino asked,

" Why?" Alya turned to Marinette on more.

" Actually, why do you want to know?" Alya asked. Marinette's face went scarlet red.

" W-well I-I, just became curious, y'know?" Marinette replied warily. Alya shrugged it off.

" Ok then." Marinette heaved a sigh of relief. As Alya kept talking to Nino Marinette looked at Adrien. Adrien smiled and winked at her as to give her a clue. Marinette blushed furiously and turned away. Adrien almost laughed at her reaction. By then other students had flooded in the classroom and had taken their seats. Ms. Bustier walked into class and the day began. As class went on Marinette thought of more things that made Chat unique and was able to get rid of two of the five pictures leaving three left. Marinette still wondered why she hadn't gotten rid of Adrien's picture yet. She brushed it off an let class go on. After school as Marinette and Alya we're walking out of the building Marinette spotted a girl talking to Adrien. Marinette slid away from Alya, curiosity getting the best of her.

" A-adrien, I-I just w-wanted to s-say that, I-I love you and I w-was hoping that we could go out?" The girl said sweetly as she stuttered over her words. Marinette watched as Adrien's face went to a sorry expression.

" I'm sorry but, I have feelings for someone else," Adrien apologised. Marinette watched as the girl's face went to anger and started to tear up as she stormed away. She could tell that Adrien felt bad by the look on his face.

"Are you ok Adrien?" Adrien turned to face the bluenette. He blushed a little.

"Yea, thanks," He replied sheepishly. Marinette smiled and walked back toward Alya. As she began to talk to Alya again Plagg popped out of Adrien's jacket.

" Are you gonna tell her?" Adrien looked down at his kwami.

"Tell her what?" Adrien asked confused.