Chapter 1- Fleur

When Marinette woke up to her kwami like always. 

" Marinette wake up! You're gonna be late!" Tikki exclaimed shaking Marinette in order to wake her. Marinette shot up immediately from her bed and to her closet to get dressed for the day. Once she was dressed in her quickest way possible she grabbed her side purse and ran downstairs and out the door. When Marinette got to the front door she stopped in her tracks panting from exhaustion. 

" Marinette!" Her best friend Alya exclaimed,

" When did you started to get her on time?" 

" I've been trying not to end up in a detention again," Marinette replied remembering back to when she got a detention. Her parents we're angry and grounded her. Alya smiled. 

" Yea, that sucks but at least you had the detention with Adrien," Alya implied making Marinette blush. 

" I-I guess," Marinette replied. 

" Hey girls!" Marinette froze at the voice and turned to see Adrien and Nino coming toward them. 

" H-hi A-adrien," Marinette stuttered as the two boys stopped in front of them. Adrien waved at her in response. 

" How are you girls doing?" Nino asked. 

" Fine," Alya replied for the both of them. 

" We should get to class," Adrien suggested pointing to the building. Once in the classroom the four students took the assigned seats and pulled out their text books. As the students started to listen to Ms. Bustier Marinette zoned out while silently staring at Adrien.

'His golden hair reflects so beautifully in the sunlight,' Marinette thought to herself as she stare at the boy in front of her. Just as Marinette snapped out of her gaze the window broke, scaring everyone in the classroom. Marinette glared at the akuma that had now entered the classroom. It was a woman that had a short light pink dress with black accents. 

" I am Fleur(Flower)," Fleur said introducing herself, 

" And you! Chloe Bourgeois! You will pay!" Fleur finished darting herself towards Chloe. Without a doubt in her head Marinette darted out of the classroom and into the girls bathroom. Once in the bathroom Tikki popped out of her purse. 

" It's time to kick some akuma butt!" Tikki exclaimed with a smile. Marinette smiled back. 

" Tikki spots on!" Marinette said before transforming into her alter ego, Ladybug. Once she got back into the room in which the akuma had come in she found that Fleur was no longer there. Ladybug turned and ran into the the gym and found Fleur chasing after Chloe. Catching Fleur of guard ladybug grounded her with her yoyo. 

" Chloe get out of here!" Ladybug demanded catching Fleur's attention. 

" Well, well. I was wondering when you we're going to show up Ladybug," Fleur indicated as she turned around to face ladybug. 

" Tell me, why are you after Chloe?" Ladybug asked. 

" To get revenge on her father," Fleur replied devilishly, " Her father shut down my small flower shop just to build an extension on his crappy hotel. He didn't even tell before he removed it as well. Everything that I had worked on for years, every since my parents died and left me that shop, was gone and I didn't even have a say." Fleur grimaced at the memory. Ladybug gave a small sad expression.