Chapter 5- A Begining

((Hey guys sorry that there hasn't been much Marichat in the story. This chapter has some so here my friends! *hands Marichat*))

Adrien sighed as he plopped down onto his bed. 

" What's wrong Adrien? Do you want so Camembert to make it better?" Plagg asked causing Adrien to sigh again, this time from annoyance. 

" No, I don't want any of your stinky cheese," Adrien replied. 

" Suit yourself," Plagg said before engulfing the slice he had in his paws. 

" So, what's wrong anyway?" Plagg asked flying in front of his holder. 

" I've just been thinking," Adrien replied looking out the window. 

" About Ladybug?" Plagg inquired. 

" Actually no, it's." 

" Marinette." 

" How did know?" Adrien asked astonished. 

" Kid, you're not hard to read. Plus, you've been visiting her for weeks now," Plagg replied. Adrien sighed. 

" So, do you have a crush on her?" Plagg asked with a grin. Adrien's face went scarlet. 

" W-what?! N-no!" Adrien replied his face burning as red as a tomato. 

" That face says otherwise," Plagg retorted. 

" But I like ladybug!" Adrien replied in defense. Plagg groaned. 

" Kid! You're killing me!" Plagg said landing on Adrien's bed with his paw on his face in a face palm. 

" What do you mean? Do you know something I don't?" Adrien asked sitting up in his bed to look at Plagg. 

" It's so obvious! It's right in front of you!" Plagg whisper-yelled in annoyance and anger. 

" What is!?" Adrien yelled at his kwami. Suddenly footsteps could be heard coming down the hallway. Plagg hid from sight. 

" Adrien, is everything alright?" Natalie asked as she came in the room. Adrien held up his phone. 

" I was playing a game and I got mad at it, sorry Natalie," Adrien lied. Natalie nodded. 

" It's alright," She replied as she closed the door. Adrien scanned the room for his kwami but found no sight of him. He sighed in defeat and fell back on his bed falling asleep at it's touch.

" I thought you loved me Chat," Chat looked at Ladybug who was standing in front of him in tears. 

" What do you mea-?" Chat started to ask but was cut off. 

" What do I mean! You betrayed me Chat! You said you loved me and when I finally accepted you. You went with someone else!" Ladybug yelled at him, angrier and more upset than he had ever seen her before. 

" But, I do lov-," He was cut off again. 

" NO YOU'VE NEVER LOVED ME!!"

Adrien shot up from his bed. Words still pacing in his mind. He put his hand to his face and found tears. He felt a soft and warm-like plush touch his cheek and looked to see Plagg cuddling his cheek. 

" What happened?" Plagg asked already knowing that it was a nightmare. 

" It was Ladybug. She said that I betrayed her. She said that I didn't," Adrien's voice caught in his throat as more tears streamed down his face. Plagg hugged his forehead in comfort, but couldn't provide it. 

" Repeat something for me," Plagg said causing Adrien to look up at him. 

" Sure," Adrien replied. 

" Go visit Mari," Plagg started Adrien complied repeating his words. 

" And Plagg claws out," Adrien finished repeating and then realized what he had said as he watch himself transform. 

" Go visit Mari," Plagg's words replayed in his head one last time. 

" Thanks Plagg," Adrien said jumping out his window and toward the Dupin-cheng bakery. As he jumped rooftop to rooftop his dream replayed in his head. The words that Ladybug said in his dream stung his heart as tears formed in his eyes once more. Once he landed on Marinette's rooftop he could hear her shuffle inside the room. He leaned against the railing to keep him from falling like he wanted to. 

" Chat, do you know how late it...is?" Marinette said after she climbed onto her balcony. She carried out her sentence and forgot it once Chat looked up at her. Without a word she engulfed him in a hug allowing him to cry in her hair. The only thing that could be heard in the night was Chat soft sobs. 

" Was it a dream?" Marinette asked breaking the silence. Chat nodded in her shoulder, unable to find or speak words. 

" I'm here kitty," Marinette said softly as she hugged him tighter. Chat smiled. 

" T-thank you p-princess," Chat replied stuttering because of his tears. 

" I don't have anyone to cry on, or see at home," Chat said pushing away the hug so that he could see her face. 

" Why's that?" Marinette asked her face having slight concern. 

" Believe it or not I live in a mansion, but my dad doesn't see me and I have no else there but maids, butlers, and my dad's assistant," Chat explained. Marinette gave him a sympathetic look. 

" No matter what time it is, as long as i'm here, i'll always be here when you need me," Marinette replied giving Chat a small smile. Chat sworn that in the moment Marinette glowed in the moonlight. The light reflected perfectly of her bluebell eyes and her small smile. Before Chat knew what he was doing he had already bend down and gently pressed his lips into her. He had forgot his dream. He had forgot Ladybug. All in that moment. He came back to his senses when he felt Marinette start to kiss back. It surprised him that she would return and that's when he realized that he was kissing her. He quickly shot away, his face scarlet red from, both now embarrassment, and love. 

" M-marinette i-i'm s-so sorry. I-i didn't k-know what I w-was doing," Chat stuttered embraced by his situation. 

" I-it's ok Chat. I....I actually didn't mind," Marinette replied shocking Chat. He mentioned nothing of the comment as he pushed himself on the railing. 

" W-well um, I have to go before my father notices i'm gone. Goodnight princess, thank you again," Chat said before bounding off to his house. Marinette watched him leave her sight and sighed. 

" So, do you like Chat Noir?" Tikki asked floating to her side. 

" I don't like him Tikki. I love him," Marinette replied looking at the sky. 

" But, what about Adrien?" Tikki asked. Tikki and Plagg both knew who the two holders where, but Tikki wanted to make sure that Marinette was sure that she didn't like both sides of him. 

 " My feelings for Adrien haven't been destroyed. It's just that I had a crush on Adrien and I know I love Chat," Marinette explained. Tikki nodded satisfied with her answer. After a second Marinette went back into her loft and fell back asleep.

" So, are you sure you don't like Marinette?" Plagg asked once Adrien had transformed in his house. 

" But, I like," Adrien started. 

" I know, Ladybug. Adrien let me ask you something. Who has your back in every situation both civilian and superhero?" 

" Marinette." 

" Who accepted your true side of yourself with pushing you away?" 

" Marinette," Adrien paused after he said that. He knew Plagg was right. Mariette was his princess and the only one who truly opened up to him, cared for him, was always there for him, and accepted him at his truest. 

" Your right Plagg, but it's much more than that I.....I love her. I love my princess," Adrien said causing Plagg to turn away from his Camembert. He turned back to it. 

" That's nice Adrien."