It was comical, how quickly her attitude towards the situation changed.

"Nope," I began, "Adora already took care of that."

She was basically fuming at this point. "And how did she do that?"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Stop being im-"

"Let me guess," she began, bracing her palms on my desk, "she was... sucking you off! Goodness gracious, Santy, you're a fast mover! Does she take better care of you than I do?"

I threw my head back with a laugh. "Why on earth are you jealous of her?"

Alessandra's jaw dropped and she let out a laugh, peeling her eyes away from my own. "Jealous? Why the hell would I be jealous of an eighteen year old girl that lives in a damn apartment? That wears anything but designer clothes? Come on, I'm better than that."

"Some people weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouth like you were."

"And you can't relate to that, so don't defend her on something you know nothing of."

We spent a few minutes in silence, eyes in thin slits at eachother. She broke the silence and took long strides towards me, sitting down in my lap. "This was fun. I love seeing you angry. You're sexy."

I lifted an eyebrow.

"Oh, and Santy? Don't ever accuse me of being jealous of someone so... inferior again. Clear?"

My lips curled up into a small smile. "As mud."

~*~

Adora

"You spent the night in the Kings' mansion. You better know that details will be forced out of you," Landon sang, resting his chin on the back of the couch.

I cocked an eyebrow up at him as I walked into the living area, plopping down on the other side of the couch. "Well, I hope you're ready to get disappointed."

"That classified? God, Adora, what did you do to the man? Chain him up?" Bren asked, wiggling her eyebrows at me from the recliner.

I rolled my eyes. "Nothing happened."

Landon frowned. "So what you're telling us is that you stayed a night in the same house as Santiago King and you made no move? Pussy," he snorted, making me reach over and give his arm a good slap.

"That's offensive, Landon. She's not that good."

Brenna giggled. "You know they're great. Guys seem to love them."

"Please, stop talking about that," I groaned out, "but does it slip your mind that Santiago King is married? And has two kids?"

"So?" Landon exclaimed, "since when is being a homewrecker not popular? You're shitting me, Adds-"

"I'm not interested in being a homewrecker," I said, and knitted my brows together at my statement.

Or was I?

"Yeah, right," Bren snorted, "like anyone would pass up wrecking Santiago King's home. If you can't be with him for him, be with him for his money. Though I'm confused as to why anyone would pass that hunk of man up-"

"Chill," I giggled out, "he's very happy with his wife."

Landon narrowed his eyes at me. "Yeah, I doubt that with you being around."

"Why do you say that?" I asked, furrowing my brows together.

"Mommy King is probably scolding Daddy King for letting you stay over last night," Bren said, smirking over at Lan.

"Ew," Lan groaned, "what if they're freaky and spend all their money on weird gadgets?"

"I was thinking the same thing!" Brenna shrieked, making me groan and throw my head back.

"As much as you two are curious to know more about the Kings' sex life, I'm not. Goodnight," I sang, beginning to stand up, but stopped when Lan began to say something.

"The only reason why you're not curious is because it's not with you," he sang, making my eyes go round.

"Is not!" I yelled, making Brenna giggle.

"Cat fight!" She yelled, standing up.

Landon smiled at me and I just laughed, shaking my head. "You two are literal messes."

"But you love us, so it's okay?" Landon shot me a cute smile and I rolled my eyes, shaking my head as I walked into the kitchen.

"Speaking of mysterious rich guys, what about you and little Mr. Maali?" Brenna poked at my arm and I furrowed my brows together, shaking my head at them.

"What about us?"

Brenna's jaw dropped. "Uh, everything! You two went on a date, for God's sake!"

"That wasn't a date," I said, shaking my head, "it was most definitely not a date."

Landon shook his head. "No. That was a date."

Brenna nodded back at Landon. "Yeah. That was a date."

"Okay, enlighten me on how that was a date?" I braced my elbows on the counter and awaited their answers.

"Well, you went to dinner together. Cliche date, not going to lie," Bren mumbled, "but you dressed up. And it was a nice restaurant."

"Two friends can't go to dinner together?" I asked, one side of my mouth curling up into a grin.

"Nope. Ever heard the legend you can't be just friends with a guy?"

I rolled my eyes. "Well I assure you, Zayn and I are just friends."

"Mm hmm," Lan butted in, "a straight guy and a straight girl can only be around eachother so much before they gain feelings. It's true, look it up."

"You wouldn't relate to that would you?" Bren asked, shooting Lan a grin.

Landon rolled his eyes. "I don't care what you two have to say. But Adora Jules Franklin is in lust with a man. Whether it's Zayn Maali or Santiago King, the world will never know!"