You Okay?

Morro's POV

So I woke up to see Nikko sleeping in......again.

It's been a couple weeks since the accident....she hasn't been her normal cheery self. She usually sleeps in, wakes up, eats, does what she wants to.....it's all she does.

One time, last week while we were planning to cheer Nikko up.....she got mad and shoved Jay of the bounty......now Jay's scared of her and I don't blame him.

Cole tried to give her his cake and she almost splashed him with water.

She only tolerated me. She was scared of Lloyd after some stupid nightmare she had, she doesn't want to talk to her parents because she doesn't want sympathy from them, so she just hands around me.

And every time she sees Kai, she kicks him in the not-so-good-place for a man to get kicked, or she'll just barely tap him there and he's down for an hour.

I'm worried for her, next month is her birthday and she doesn't seem excited.......at all.

I held her until I felt her move.

Nikko's POV

I started to wake up.

'Seriously? Why can't I just sleep until the pain goes away?' Was what I was thinking. I just didn't feel like doing anything anymore.....I'm I like...stage 55 of depression.....that made no sense. But again, I don't care, there's nothing that should matter.....only Morro knows how I'm feeling, my parents just want to give me sympathy, I don't really feel like talking to Lloyd......but I miss him.

I got up and sighed, knowing Morro was just gonna let me do my thing, so I left the room and knocked on Lloyd's door, Lloyd immediately opened the door and hugged me tightly. Of course, as his little sister, I hugged back and never did let go, this is the one thing I needed most from Lloyd, he was the missing piece to my puzzle, I was so lucky that he answered.

"Can I come in?" I said, about to cry.

Lloyd teared up and nodded "ya, c'mon in." He let go of the hug and moved aside.

I went in and sat on his bed, him following and he took my hand.

"How have you been besides the thing?" He asked.

I sighed "depressed.....why did it happen to me?"

Lloyd hugged me "I don't know......I've had to buy twice as much ice cream for you though"

I blushed "sorry-"

Lloyd smiled "don't apologize, I understand sis, you need time.....and Kai's now afraid of you"

"Finally" I smirked

Then Lloyd started to laugh. I missed that laugh, it took a lot of the pain away.

"You wanna go do something with everyone tonight? We can go to Chen's."

I smiled, tearing up and nodded "ya.....I just need to go apologize to mom and dad for not ever talking to them."

Lloyd nodded and smiled "I'll go too."

I nodded "okay" I stood up and Lloyd did too, then we went to Mom and Dad's room and I knocked and, like Lloyd, they opened the door and immediately hugged me, I was already feeling better and I started to cry.

"I-I'm so sorry for I-I-Ignoring you guys" I sobbed

Garmadon pet my hair "don't be sorry....we know why you did it....I did the same thing when I was your age." He has whispered the last part to me and I smiled, I missed them so much.

Misako cupped my cheeks "we messed you honey, please don't ever scared us like that again okay?"

I nodded and hugged her tightly, then I smiled "I gotta go apologize to Jay-"

"For almost shoving him off the bounty?" He smirked

I rolled my eyes and nodded "yes, now C'mon bro, you're helping me."

I dragged Lloyd along and apologized to Jay.....after Lloyd dragged him out from under the bed several times, then I apologized to Cole, then Zane, because I had insulted his cooking, and then I went to Kai and glared at him, but then hugged him and apologized.....for most of what I did, but Kai hugged back and apologized for hating on Morro, so we were now good with everything and I ran to Morro and hugged him tightly.

"Thanks Morro.....for loving me."

Morro smiled "you're beautiful, and I will always love you. So you feeling better?"

I nodded and heard the twins coo for me, then I picked them up and hugged them.

"You two are my sunshine."