"Y/N?"

I opened my eyes and turned around to see Ally who was holding an umbrella.

"Y/N," she covers me with her umbrella "I'm sorry to interrupt you but you're soaking wet. We need to get you out of this rain." She then held my hand to walk us out.

I looked at his stone one last time before leaving with Ally.

We end up going to her place and as soon as we were inside, Ally set her umbrella down and rushed to get a towel for me. She returns with a towel along with some dry clothes and starts drying me.

"Hope you don't mind wearing the extra clothes I got for you," she drys my hair, smiling a little at me and hands me to clothes. "You can change in my room. I'll make us some tea."

I walked into her bedroom and closed the door. I changed out of my clothes and put on the dry clothes Ally gave me. Not knowing what to do with my wet clothes, I carried them with me and walked out of the room.

I returned to Ally where she was preparing the tea for us.

She turns around to look at me and sees that I was holding my wet clothes "I'll take those to the dryer." She takes them from me and leaves for a moment.

I took a seat and waited. As soon as she returned, she went back to prepare us the tea. As I stared at her, she seemed to be stressed about something.

"Y/N, would you be okay with just having a glass of wine?" She asked to which I shrugged at her question.

2 glasses of wine Ally made us and by the first one she drank the whole thing.

"I had a pretty bad day," Ally tells me while pouring herself another glass of wine. "My boss yelled at me for helping an elderly bring her groceries and Troy, I just found out the bastard has been cheating on me," she drinks her second glass of wine "I wish I could fucking yell at him but I have no idea where he is. I don't care if he's dead I would straight up fucking laugh." She pours more wine in her glass.

I stared at her before taking a sip from my glass.

She continued to drink more wine and every glass she had, she opened up to me and I just stared at her.

"It's not fair," Ally moves her glass away and holds my hand up to her cheek "I want to feel appreciated and I want to feel," she closes her eyes "You know special." She takes a deep breath and relaxes against my hand.

I stroked her cheek softly as she was relaxing and her breathing began to slow down. I traced my finger down her neck slowly where I could feel her shiver against my touch.

We weren't far from each other so I leaned forward and she was doing the same until our foreheads touched. Once again her breathing was slowing down when I placed my hand back on her cheek and stroking it softly.

"Is this what you called special?" I whispered before placing my lips on hers.

I pulled away to see her reaction. Her eyes were still closed and her mouth was slightly open.

"Do that again." She mumbles.

I did as she said, only it became more endearing.

Ally leads us to her bedroom without tearing us apart and we laid on her bed.

I admired her just like she told me to. I kissed every single inch of her. I listened to her heart beat and watched her shiver when I reached that one spot of hers.

I licked her there very slowly before I gave her a soft kiss on her lips and sliding one finger in her.

Her eyes were closed, her mouth was slightly open in a sort of smile like she was in another place. Her skin was delicate soft and smooth.

I quickened the pace for her as she moaned and gripped on her own pillow. I leaned down on her and licked her there slowly.

She made a noise I never heard before so I continued doing what I was doing. Sweat was building up on her, her breathing was getting intense and started shaking.

As I continued, I placed my hand on her neck and gripped on it. I went more faster and felt her hand on my hand, holding it.

Ally moaned loudly "Oh Y/N!" finally letting go of what was building up inside her.  As she was catching her breath, she gave me this look and she mumbles "I love you."

I stared at her and leaned down to kiss her.

12:00 am

I whistled along to the record that's playing as I gathered the equipment I will be using.

I look over at him who is hanging from his legs, unconscious. If only he was awake to see what a wonderful thing I will be doing for him.

"Let's not get messy." I laughed as I put some gloves on and grab the first tool. I turned it on and began to cut open his side.

I turned it off and I removed some of his insides, throwing it aside. Finally I got what I need and placed it inside the styrofoam box.

I looked at him and stared at the hole that I made on his side. "I could kill you. Right now," I grab another tool "But I got other plans for you." I smiled and started working on him.

When it was finally complete, I looked at him. "Ohhh boy oh boy!" I clapped my hands together and added one final thing to him.

"Now you'll remember to zip it," I laughed "Ha get it zip it!" I laughed more as I unhooked him. "Now it's time for your grand entrance!"

9:12 am

"God damn door won't open." The owner of the flower shop said as he pushed harder on the door before finally succeeding on opening it.

He walked in and headed towards the light switch, turning on the light only to fall on his back from seeing the horror in his shop.

A man whose hands, part of his arms, his mouth and eyelids stitched shut. Blood from both his sides were coming out from wood pieces placed in him. From the amount of movement he was doing, he was screaming but it was impossible to hear it. Blood began to spill from the ends of his mouth as he was trying to get closer.