intro song+a/n: info on Hanzo

One of the 20th ward's stronger ghouls. Hanzo's only rivals being Kuzen, Yomo, and Shachi. he is also a skilled hand-to-hand fighter teaching Touka a thing or two about marshal arts. Hanzo is an ukaku-bikaku-kakuja class ghoul, much like how Kuzen is a multi-type ghoul, (I may be confusing kagune types here, but if I remember correctly, ukakus have high speed but low stamina, bikaku is the tail kagune, also a well rounded type with little drawbacks, and kakujas are full body kagunes, that are pretty self-explanitory.) He's also the Owl's adopted son, and a practiced hand in mixed marshal arts. Hanzo's bikaku resembles the tail the xenomorphs have. His ukaku is unique in that they have feathers, an unheard of trait for ghouls to have. His kakuja...well it bears a similar appearance of Makuta Teradax if anyone's watched the Bionicle series. (And to those who have I say, nice tastes.) just as cool looking but more monstrous, with glowing red eyes. (Because...REASONS!: Mr. Torgue reference for any Borderlands fans reading.) Hanzo is a member of the Anteiku Ghouls. (Don't know if I spelled that wrong if I did call me out.) And hates both Aogiri and the CCG, calling both organizations 'Two symptoms of the same illness'. He barely tolerates Kaneki's melodramatic attitude in the beginning of the story. despite this however Hanzo is-like his father-patient, and willing to help those who need it.

Hope this helped, and sorry in advance for fucking the plot of the anime up...I haven't seen Tokyo Ghoul in a few months, also aside from this being my first anime fanfic, any love for this and my other stories would help a ton, as alway though rate fairly comment and give advice so I can improve, the first chapter will involve everyone's favorite Binge-eater, fighting a highly feared and respected foe!

(Like my other stories, the songs are foreshadows.)

(Hanzo's voice is similar to Mata-Nui from Bionicle the legend reborn.)

(I leave Hanzo's normal appearance up to you guys😏 let your minds go nuts.)

(PS: When Hanzo devours a ghoul he takes certain traits from them, as well as gets stronger. It's a canon thing in the manga.)

(Essentially, Hanzo's the Arima of ghouls, both feared and respected, only difference is he's a ghoul and he doesn't kill humans or ghouls en masse.)

(The mask of Hanzo's kakuja has a mouth that can open and close and is slightly bestial, with razor sharp teeth, and the body minus hands resembles Teradax's Bionicle 2 form.)