"You guys should check out his Instagram page, he got ripped during the summer and his girl is hot as fuck" One of Katsuki's lackeys said showing everyone, girls were having nosebleeds and boys were having crying because, Momo was the type of girl most men wanted.

"...*Sigh*... Once you are able to comprehend the threat an educated quirkless person poses to the global system of quirk supremacy, you can understand why the educational system and an institution is designed to suppress and even annihilate the mental elevation of a quirkless person hoping to be a hero" Izuku said pulling out a book to read, and not caring what Katsuki was saying, literally making everyone think about the lives their living and making comparisons, even their teacher was thinking.

"What are you blabbing about?!!!" Katsuki said.

"Even though I'm a quirkless person and the government tries to suppress most of us, I'm still going to get in" Izuku said.

"In your dr-" Katsuki said being cut off by their teachers.

"Sit down Katsuki and let's start the class" Iruka said.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard and then his slut of a girlfriend" Katsuki thought going back to his seat.

Class went on for a few hours before it was finally time to go home, Izuku was on the phone checking the news to see if anything new had happened over time, then seeing it was the same from this morning, he puts his phone away as Katsuki and his friends behind him confront him.

"So you think you can spout all that nonsense and get away with it" Katsuki said.

"Go home Katsuki, I don't have anytime in my schedule for you" Izuku said.

"Make time cause I'm gonna blow your ass into tomorrow" Katsuki said as Izuku pulls out his sword and puts it back immediately.

"Now leave" Izuku said.

"What was tha- Ack!" Katsuki said being cut off by a fresh cut appearing on his cheek.

"Next time it'll be your throat" Izuku said walking away and shouldering Katsuki.

Time skip to the UA entrance exam/I'm too tired......

Izuku was walking up to the building when and turns to see Katsuki and decides to get on his nerves.

"Have a good time out there, may the best man win" Izuku said putting his hand out.

"Keep your hand to yourself" Katsuki said walking past it.

"Hehe, every time" Izuku said turning to walk, but tripped on his own feet and waited for the impact of the ground, then open his eyes to see he was floating.

"Sorry I didn't ask, but you looked like you were going to fall and I didn't want that to happen" A cheery girl's voice said.

"Thanks" Izuku said as the girl pressed her finger tips together and saying "Release", then he drops to the ground on his feet.

"Well, we can't be late" The brunette said as they start walking.

"Yeah, let's go uh....." Izuku said.

"Ochako Uraraka, but you can call me Ochako" Ochako said.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, what's your quirk?" Izuku asked.

"Gravity, I can make things light weight and float then release, but if I use it for too long, I will throw up rainbows" Ochako explained (Based on the first time we all saw it).

"That's cool" Izuku said.

"What's your quirk?" Ochako asked.

"Mine is Full counter, it's more like an offensive and defensive quirk, I can either use my fists or my weapon *Pointing at his sword on his back* to not only deflect, but also send it back to the sender and with the attack effect boosted up by times 2(2x)" Izuku explained.