Chapter Four

~COPYRIGHT 2014~

The moment Hunter stepped into the tour bus, his manager let him have it. He took it all in stride, not letting it bother him. Nothing was going to ruin his amazing night.

"Listen, I'm sorry and I won't leave without telling you again," he apologized before walking away.

With a goofy grin on his face, he lay down on his bunk, his arms folded behind his head. He heard the bus start and then felt it begin to move. They were off to the next show.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and scrolled through his contacts, stopping at Scarlett's name. Should he text her? Yes, he should.

I had a great time today, beautiful. I can't wait to see you again. Before you know it, you'll be up on the stage with me singing. Just keep on playing your guitar and singing and next time I see you, we'll have another jam session. Text me when you get the chance :)

~Hunter

"Dude, why in the hell are you smiling like an idiot?" Matt wondered.

Hunter quickly put his phone away, acting like there was nothing going on.

"I'm not. What're you talking about?" he asked.

He narrowed his eyes. "I know you're lying."

Hunter sighed and sat up, motioning for Matt to sit down on the bunk opposite him so that they could talk. He plopped down and waited for Hunter to start.

"Remember that girl I told you about?" he wondered.

"Yeah. The one from Connecticut?"

"Yeah, that one. Well, you were right. She was going to college in a different state. And she just happened to be here today."

"Really? Dude, that's awesome! Did you get to see her?"

"Yeah, that's why I left the mic during the show. I had to tell security to watch her and make sure she didn't leave. They brought her backstage after the show and we snuck out to go to her college," he explained. "We played guitar and sang together. She is super talented but she's too shy to show anyone but her roommate and I. I really want to get her out there. Anyways, when I had to leave she walked me to my car and I kissed her."

"You kissed her? Man, you lucky bastard getting action!" he laughed.

Hunter chuckled. "And the reason I was smiling was because I was texting her." At that moment, his phone decided to ping. "And that's her."

He looked at the screen and read the text message from Scarlett.

I had a great time as well. I can't wait until we meet again. Maybe I'll even let you convince me to sing in front of a few more people ;) Good luck on the rest of your tour and keep in touch.

~Scarlett

I'll definitely keep in touch. Until next time...

Xoxo Hunter

Matt laughed, looking over his shoulder while he texted. He had it bad. He was getting all cheesy and stuff. He must really like this girl if he was acting this way.