March 10th

Nike promotions. All. Day. Long.

Two athletes from every sport. Usually the best from each gender. Except American football and hockey. The one had two guys and the hockey players were two guys and a girl.

Which, this didn't help with any of the rumors either. But we addressed those pretty quick.

"Yes, I am his better half. Better looking. Better at our sports. Just all around better. Not his romantic half though. Next question." Everyone laughed at my seriousness. "I am also a better dancer."

I guess I didn't realize hockey players sponsored some hockey player. Not their gear but practice clothing and what not.

They introduced themselves but I already knew the dark haired boy.

"Taylor Hall."

"Chris Kreider."

We both introduced ourselves. Cris being his cocky self, he didn't want to. Everybody already knew him.

They all talked and I played on my phone a little.

"So you two really aren't together?"

"No, I only date models." He tried to upset me.

"And he has a tiny penis."

"You are going to ruin millions of lives saying that."

"They don't call me Loki for nothing." I got blank stares. "Norse god of mischief."

"Alright Kreider. What do you have to say, spit it out."

"Oh just you and Zucc.

"Me and Zucc what? Used to be best friends? Used to beat each other up on the pitch? Dated in high school? Lost our virginities to each other and lost touch?"

"I was going to say you two are short and angry but that works too."

Okay, I kind of flipped my lid, but he had it coming.

"Alright Loki time to get you some food. Don't need you destroying New York and have Captain America catch you."

"Captain America can do whatever he wants to me."