Chapter 4 part 2

Get out of my house yelled maeter!!!  She quickly starts to charge towards maeter. He dodges out of the way. Guys fucking run yelled maeter!! The guys quickly run outside and see Cameron's Dad. Hello son said cams dad. The guys jump into the back of the truck. Drive Dad yelled Cameron!!! Renamon stabs Cameron foot before cams dad could drive off. Holy shit what was that asked Taylor? I don't know said Cameron. Suddenly the truck crashes into a tree. Oh shit son the truck is totaled said cams dad. Fuck said maeter. Then suddenly they see renamon running towards them. The boys start to run into the woods. While cams dad just jumped into the truck and locks it. Renamon stops and stares at cams dad. Ow man you are a weird thing said cams dad. Shut up said renamon. She starts to run after the boys. Oh no she going after them said cams Dad. The boys found  a giant pentagram on the ground. What the fuck is this asked Taylor. What do you think this is replied cameron. It's a huge fucking pentagram maeter. Your are correct said renamon. Go away yelled maeter!!! Never said renamon. She walks up to Taylor and grabs his face. Look at you little earth creature. Let go of him yelled maeter. He punches renamon in the back. She turns around slowly and stabs maeter in the guts. Owww said maeter. He falls to his knees with blood spilling out. Renamon looks right at Taylor. Your next said renamon.