I don't want to finish my other assignment

“I can’t believe you stole Dad’s cloak.”

“Shut up, Al. We’re sneaking out at night. Note – ‘sneaking’.” James groaned.

“And why do you have his old map too? You can just use the iPhone app —“

“For the love of god, Al. Shut up. The app doesn’t show other people – look! Here’s us, and that’s – Shh –“ James whacked a hand over Albus’s mouth, knowing that he was going to keep talking.

Albus looked down at the map, his heart beating rapidly. He always feared breaking the rules, and yet, here he was. His eyes scanned the map for what James was spooked by.

The initials: ‘R.S’ was inscribed into it.

Initials? James thought, it always has full names.

“Who’s that?” Al asked from behind James’s hand.

“Me.” A voice called from the darkness. A wand tip illuminated the hall. “I know you’re under the cloak, boys, come in here.” She opened up a classroom and walked in.

The boys, terrified, followed her into the room.

James pulled off the cloak.

“Who are you? How do you know about the cloak? How did you know we were -“ He stopped and stared at her. “Aunty Will?”

“Yeah?” She said, completely chilled about the whole thing.

“Why are you at Hogwarts?” James asked. “And why do you come up as ‘R.S’ on the map?”

“One question at a time, James. Far out.” Willow sighed at him. “I’m here because Professor McGonagall needed a new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. And I’d tell you why I’m R.S, but it’s really complicated.”

“Come on, Aunty Will!” Albus said excitedly, and he gave her a hug.

“Ugh,” She groaned at them. “Well, basically, I am not meant to exist, but in the future, blah blah, there was a Resurrection Stone, Blah blah, I was made from it, blah, and sent back in time, blah, I became a Potter and saved your Dad’s life. The end.”

“So you’re not really our aunt?” James asked, confused.

“I’m actually a blob of nothingness.” She shrugged. “But I am your aunt too. It’s weird.”

“Do Lucy, Cassie, Faith, Luke and Liam know about this?” Albus asked.

“It’s complicated, boys.” Willow said. “Lucy knows about it – but technically she is the one who created me, in an alternate timeline.” They stared at her in confusion. “Like I said, it’s complicated. Now, I’m a teacher, and I’m telling you both to hide under the cloak and go to bed, otherwise I have to deduct house points, and that’s not fun.”

“Wait, one more question.” James said quickly. “The divination teacher – is she Snape’s daughter.”

“Snape never had a daughter.” Willow said flatly. “He was a douche who hated Harry and Me, and wanted to bone your grandma.”

“You’re so gross, Aunty Will.” Albus said, crinkling his nose.

“I pride myself on it.” She smirked. “Besides boys, there are worse things hiding in these walls that someone’s kid. There’s something fishy going on in Hogwarts. She winked at them both and covered them with the cloak. “Goodnight boys, I’ll see you in class tomorrow.”

The brothers walked quietly back to Gryffindor tower, deep in thought.

What was possibly hiding within Hogwarts?