A modern day Harry Potter.

I really should study, but I am not, so here's me feeling weird.

I'm sorry by the way.

____

Kate strutted dramatically through the third floor, black robes billowing behind her. She pulled out her expensive new iPhone five and vaguely wondered how people had gotten through Hogwarts without technology. Kate was part of the new era of Hogwarts; the techno-wizards. Kate unlocked her phone and opened up the Mauraders’ app.

“Siri, where’s Jessica?” Kate asked.

“Jessica is in greenhouse three.” Siri said robotically, and the screen zoomed in to show Jessica’s dot next to Professor Longbottom’s dot.

“Thanks Siri.” Kate sighed, and turned to make her way to the greenhouses. She should have known Jessica was in the Greenhouses talking to her Head of House; Jess was always talking to Professor Longbottom and asking him about time times he spent with Harry Potter, asking about when he was in the DA, asking about when he was saving the world. Jess had the biggest teacher crush on Professor Longbottom, and he was completely oblivious to her flirting.

“Jessica, get yo skimpy white arse out here.” Kate shouted into the Greenhouse.

“What?” Jess sulked, falling out of a garden bed.

“STOP FLIRTING WITH PROFESSOR LONGBOTTOM!” She shouted, and Jess blushed furiously.

“What?” Professor Longbottom asked. “You were? What?”

“SHE IS FLIRTING WITH YOU SIR!” Kate shouted again.

“NO I AM NOT!” Jess said.

“Oh god.” Longbottom said, sitting down and putting his face in his hands.

“YES YOU ARE JESS!”

“OKAY! I AM! BUT IT’S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU’RE SO AWESOME SIR!”

“Why couldn’t girls think like that when I was in school?” he said, blatantly aware of how his looks had only improved the year after he left school. “Ugh, teenagers.”