Chapter 10 : Truth

Start from the beginning

"So what did i do to have the honor of having you in my house" Jack says giving his famous smirk,i stand up facing him.

"Don't get too full of your self i am here to give you your homework" i hand him his homework "oh and i copied for you what we took today so you won't find a hard time on learning what you missed" i take the papers out of my bag and smile to him as he takes them from me.

"Thank you really didn't have to come all the way here for me" He smiles and looks at me with his mesmerizing baby blue eyes, god its so hard not to focus on them.

"So i think i'll get going" i say but his voice stops me.

"No wait, you are leaving this fast" he asks like a child who is about to leave his favorite place,i giggle.

"Well i only came to give you your stuff" i smirk.

"More like to see me half naked" he tells me and the smirk on my face totally vanishes.

God i think there is a fire starting on my cheeks, i bend my head trying to avoid his gaze remembering our early moment, god why did he had to mention it.

"I didn't mean it...i..i...you didn't answer..and..i..i" i stutter really hard and Jack chuckles at my behavior.

"God your innocence is hilarious" He chuckles more and l narrow my eyes at him and press my lips together.

"Goodbye Jack" i say coldly and turn to walk away but strong arm holds me wrist, so i turn my head to look at him.

"Okay okay i am sorry but seriously why do you wanna leave fast" he says looking at me with puppy eyes and it fits his eyes perfectly.

"Well i promised Merida to meet up with her at 6 an-" I couldn't finish my words because Jack cut in.

"then you can stay with me until its 5 then you can leave" He asks with pleading eyes and I must say I cannot resist them.

"okay okay fine but I must leave at 5 unless you want Merida to kill you" I agree warning him about the consequences if he didn't let me leave on time, seriously he doesn't wanna encounter the wrath of Merida when I am late.

I can hear Jack whispering a YES when I told him I'll stay with him, I giggle at his childish attitude, I never expected to e like this.

"so how about we go to my room" he suggests "and don't worry this time when you entre i am gonna have clothes on, i smack his arm though i am blushing "AW" he yelps.

"you deserved it" i say as i walk.

"Feisty, i like it" i hear him say and i just roll my eyes, we reach his room and he invites me in having that smirk on his face which i wish that i can remove it from his face.

I check out his room as i didn't have a chance to look at it...earlier , his room is amazing, the main color of it was white like snow and the wall beside the bed was made of glass showing the beautiful view he has around his house, no wonder he feels lonely in this giant place.

"your room is...wonderful" I exclaim sounding like a little girl.

"i am glad you like it" He says with his hands in his pockets and smiling at me.

I notice some pictures on a shelf and i get closer to check them out, some of them had Jack when he was young and others had him and Emma but what caught my eyes the most was a family picture, it had Jack but he was young, and also a woman and a man i guess they are his parents, oh and the woman held a baby, that's Emma, what touches me is that they all seemed happy.

"it never was the same since she left" Jack snaps me out of my thoughts, i turn to him and i see the real Jack not the flirty sarcastic person that he hides himself in it, no i see a drained sad Jack who had many sorrows that his eyes can tell, i start to walk towards him.

"i didn't come to school today because i had a very big fight with my father about her" he continues, i hesitate at first but then i put my arms on his shoulders and start comforting him, he doesn't push me away he hugs me instead, i was taken back at first but then i put my arms around him comforting him, he buries his head in my neck.

After what seemed like forever i don't know time seemed to have stopped we pull away, i look at him.

"look no matter what she still loves you and your father might not shows it much but deep down i know he cares for you and Emma" i tell him and he smiles sheepishly, then he looks deep down in my eyes and i blush deeply realizing how close we are, i move away a little still blushing hard and he chuckles.

"you never fail to make smile" and the smirk is back on his face but his words touched me and it brought happiness to me.

we started to talk and play and most of the time Jack had that smirk on his face as he keeps teasing me, i we stay like until its 5.

"well its time for me to leave" i say standing up and getting my bag.

"already" Jack says sounding like a little boy who his mother asked him to go to bed.

"hey we made a deal" i glare at him in a funny way, he sighs.

"okay but let me walk you to the door" he offers me and i accept.

we started walking down the staircase and we met with a tall man who had hard jaw and he looks so much like Jack, it must his father oh my god i am so nervous, Jack and I stop and the Man looks at Jack, both of them seemed to have a staring contest then he turns to me with a frown, now i am panicking.

"Father"

"Jack, and may i ask who is she" Mr.Frost starts walking towards us until he s infront of both of us.

"um hi i am..Rapunzel Jack's friend and mate in school" i say nervously, his father raises one eye brow and then smirks, okay seriously this family has a problem with smirking.

"friend huh" he tells me as he glances at Jack then back to me.

"well hello Rapunzel and may i say how beautiful your name is" i blush at his comment.

"th..thank you" i stutter

"well i hate to interrupt but Rapunzel was leaving" Jack says coldly and puts his arm around my waist, but i don't push him away, then he starts walking with me by his side.

"i hope to see you again Rapunzel" I hear his father says before we head to the main door.

"i am sorry if my father scared you or anything" Jack tells me and i smile at him.

"no its fine he seems...nice" i reply but the look on his face didn't seem to agree that much with me.

"well i guess I'll..see yoy soon" i say and he smirks.

"oh don't worry about that" i roll my eyes then i exit giving him one last glance before leaving.

i take a cap and head to starbucks where Merida and I agreed to meet, all the way i couldn't get my thoughts of Jack, i really feel sad for him, god i wish if i can do anything to make his better but what can i do. I reach my destination and entre to find Merida already siting, i walk towards her and take a seat.

"hey" i say as i take my bag off and look at her.

"hey and why are you late, usually i am the one who is late" she yells at me and god i hate when people yell at me but come on Merida is my best friend.

"hey i just ad....something..to..do" i say awkwardly trying to avoid her gaze but she narrows her eyes at me, gos she knows me way too well.

"whats goin on spit it out before i do" she threatens and my eyes widen uh oh.

i tell her about how i stayed with Jack a little but i don't tell her about his family issues, he trusts me and i am not gonna say anything, Merida smirks and i know whats she is thinking so i roll my eye, we talked about several things like how creepy Elsa and Flynn disappeared, and i started teasing her about Hiccup, its so obvious she likes him, she just won't admit it as she likes to play the role of the strong independent woman but i kow they'll end together.

we had a lot of fun but the moment i went home i couldn't take Jack out of my mind, he is taking over me, i take a shower and head to my bed still thinking about Jack, i don't know how did he manage to get this close to me ut somehow he did ad i kinda like it, i push away all the thoughts and sleep takes over me.