Extended Summary

"You are being charged for the murder of              A total of five people

A total of five people."

"There must be some sort of mistake!!"

"Oh honey, we don't make mistakes."

Samantha Hodge was born to a middle class, perfect family. Or so it seemed to the neighbors. But behind closed doors, everything isn't as it seems completely, now is it?

Her father never did tell. He always said that he received the markings from bar brawls, due to the fear of not being believed. And he couldn't raise three children alone, so he had to stick with her.

    Samantha managed to convince her father to leave her mother, who had hit them for years, when she was sixteen- and worked three jobs to help her father support him and her brothers.

When she was eighteen, she earned a scholarship to Virginia School of Law, where she practiced Criminal Law to become a defense lawyer.

That is until a string of murders start soon after Samantha had arrived, which was purely coincidental, or was it?

And a team of Behavior Analysts come in to give a profile, and it lead them straight to her.

"Oh come on! We all know a female isn't capable of serial murder."

"Say that again, you misogynistic ass, and I'll prove you wrong. You'll just happen to be first.