Ch. 13 "And You're A Disappointment."

Stiles drove about ten miles over the speed limit in a rush to find where Peter and Melissa are. Derek ran through town in search of them. Scott was sitting in the passenger seat of the jeep looking out the window and windshield. None of them could find the two. Stiles wasn't paying attention and slammed into the back of a silver car on the side of the road. Shit. Stiles got out of the jeep and looked at the damage. Melissa got out of the passenger side of the car.

"Oh, Stiles. Come on." Melissa said looking mad. But still human. Stiles sighed with a slight smile.

"Oh man, I am so sorry. I should have been looking where I was going." Stiles spoke, faking an apology. Peter was in the car, he growled in anger and drove off.

"Hey." Melissa yelled as Peter sped off. She looked at Stiles. "You owe me. Now you might as well take me home." Melissa said. Stiles nodded, looking back at his jeep. Scott must have ran off. Stiles sighed climbing into his jeep. Melissa climbed into the passenger seat and sighed.

Derek heard his phone beep, he pulled it out of his pocket and looked at the massage.

Stiles: Found them. Peter drove off. Scott ran off somewhere. I think after Peter. Taking Melissa home. Meet me there.

Derek sighed and shot his response.

Derek: Okay

Derek ran through the woods to Scott's house. When he got there Melissa was entering the house and Stiles was backing out of the drive way. Derek ran up to the jeep and climbed in. Stiles sighed and looked frustrated. Derek took Stiles' hand in his and smiled.

"It's gonna be okay. Head to the house. I think Peter is went back there and Scott most likely followed him." Derek explained kissing Stiles' hand. Stiles smiled and headed to the Hale house.

Kate rushed around the house in anger. She gathered wolf's bane bullets and flash arrows, all she could. Allison leaned against the door frame. Kate looked at her and smiled.

"Hey, you wanna help me catch the bad guys?" Kate asked. Allison nodded calmly.

"I wanna protect myself. You can help me with that?"Allison spoke softly. Kate nodded with the same mischievous smile. She grabbed Allison's shoulders and nodded.

"Of course. This will help you and me." Kate smiled devilishly.

When Derek and Stiles arrived at the house, they could see Scott and Peter fighting in front of the house. Derek rushed into the fight and attached Peter from behind. Stiles looked in the of his jeep for something to help take down Peter. All he found was a baseball bat from Scott's house, old whiskey and old rags. Stiles looked in his glove box and found a lighter. Stiles smiled.

"Okay, now shoot one of the smaller ones in the leg." Kate whispered to Allison. Allison nodded and released an arrow at Derek's leg. He groaned and knelt down, Peter roared and wacked Derek. He hit a tree and passed out. "Now a flash arrow." Kate whispered again. Allison nodded once more before releasing the flash arrow to the ground in front of Peter and Scott. Both wobbled back in shock and dizzy.

Stiles took this chance to through one of the lit whiskey bottles at Peter. His arm cought on fire. Kate rushed up to him shooting. He grabbed her and ripped her throat out with one movement. Allison screamed out as tears fell from her eyes. Peter started towards her when Scott rushed in front of her and roars.

Derek regained consciousness and ripped the arrow out of his leg. He growled, his eyes glowing bright blue and fangs growing long. He roared and jumped on Peter. Using his fangs, Derek ripped at Peter shoulder.he roared in pain and through Derek to the ground.

Stiles yelled and threw the second lit whiskey bottle lighting Peter's body a flame. Peter stumbled around roaring in agony. The fire burnt his whole body, the flames died out and he fell to the ground breathing dry.

Scott turned to Allison who was crying from witnessing the death of her aunt. Scott looked down, Allison looked at him and hugged him tight.

"Thank you." She whispered to him. He smiled and shifted back. He hugged her back.

"Your welcome." He spoke softly. Allison kissed him happily. Scott kissed back and relaxed.

Derek walked up to Peter and looked down at him. Peter smiled devilishly, his eyes glowed red.

"You make me sick." Peter grumbled. Derek growled and ripped out Peter's throat.

"And you're a disappointment." Derek grumbled. Stiles walked up to Derek and hugged him close. Derek hugged him back.

"Are you okay? You took a hard hit back there. Well a lot of hard hits." Stiles asked looking into Derek's eyes. Derek nodded with a smile kissing Stiles.

"Yes I'm fine. I healed." Derek reassured. Stiles smiled with and kissed Derek back. They walked back to the jeep and climbed in. "Where's Scott?" Derek asked. Stiles chuckled and started the jeep.

"I think he went home with Allison." Stiles said. Derek huffed and shook his head.

Stiles pulled up to his house and shut off the jeep. He looked over at Derek. Derek looked at him and took his hand.

"I love you." Derek whispered softly. Stiles leaned forward and kissed Derek.

"I love you too." Stiles smiled kissing Derek again. Derek smiled and the two went into the house.

Happy ending to book three.
Bye-bye.
I'll see you in book four.
Love you.
~Brooka