Ch.9 "I Am Peter Hale."

Weekend (because school sucks)

Stiles woke alone. He wasn't surprised. Derek was looking for the rouge alpha that bit Scott. Which reminds me. I should tell Scott about I'll of this. Stiles thought. But how? A knock came from Stiles' door making him jump.

"Stiles?" John called from the other side of the door. "I'm heading out. See you tonight?" John called. Stiles smiled.

"Yeah. See you tonight!" Stiles called back. John nodded before saying okay and leaving the house. Stiles sat in his room contemplating how to tell Scott.

Reaching his conclusion, Stiles called Scott over and explained every single thing.

"Do you understand?" Stiles asked. Scott looked at him with joy.

"Yeah man, you got laid. Nice!" Scott smiled. After face palming Stiles shook his head.

"No, not that the other stuff." Stiles said. Scott scoffed.

"Oh. I get that, but how do we figure out who that rouge? Who do we go to?" Scott asked fully serious. Stiles sighed.

"Derek is looking now. He gave me the name of a "doctor" he works at the animal clinic. You might know him. Deaton?" Stiles asked. Scott seemed to light up.

"That's my boss!" He cheered. Stiles sighed.

"Well we need to talk to him about this. The way Derek described him, he may already know." Stiles said. Scott nodded in understanding.

"Okay, should we get going? Or do you want to call you're boyfriend?" Scott asked laughing slightly. Stiles sighed, shaking his head. Why was he friends with this dork again?

"Yes. We can leave now. I'll call Derek in the car." Stiles said grabbing his jeep keys and heading for the door, dialing Derek's number as he walked. Stiles held his phone to his ear as it rang he walked down the stairs. Suddenly there was a loud sound behind him, glass breaking and a thud. He turned slowly and looked back up the stairs. Scott stood there a pained expression on his face, blood leaking from his head and chest. Stiles' eyes widened with shock as Scott slowly fell forward onto Stiles making both of the fall down the stairs.

Stiles landed with a thud at the bottom of the stairs, Scott landing beside him, out like a light. Then he heard it. The low growl coming from the top of the stairs. He looked up and saw red eyes and a large monstrous figure hunched over, growling low. He heard Derek through his phone.

"Hello? Stiles?" Derek's questioning voice called. Stiles lifted his phone slowly to his ear once more.

"H-hey" Stiles' voice cracked with fear. Derek detected it instantly.

"Stiles what wrong? Are you in trouble? What's going on?" Derek asked frantically from the other line. The monstrous figure leaped down the stairs and landed right over Stiles, growling louder. Stiles tried to say something, anything. All that came out was a whisper.

"Alpha" Stiles whispered before the monster swatted away the phone, clawing Stiles' face in the process. The teen let out a scream before the line went dead. Derek's heart was racing. The alpha? Derek asked himself. He leaped to action. Stiles was at his house. No. He had texted Derek he was gonna tell Scott about what's happening.

"Scott's house" Derek growled shifting into his beta form before taking off towards Scott's house.

Stiles could hear something. It sounded distant. A howl? Stiles thought. His eyes slowly opened but shut again to the pain in his head. It gradually grew getting worse and worse. He groaned, lifting his hand to feel his face. His hand didn't move. Something was holding it in place. His eyes shot open and he looked to his hand. It was strapped to the arm of a chair, along with his other hand. He groaned deeply with a sigh. Great. I've been kidnapped. He thought. He looked around the room he was in. It was dimly lit, smelt strongly of moldy water and burnt wood. He examined the room spotting a gloomy shadow, it was cuffed to a pole. Stiles could see golden orbs staring at him.

"Stiles? Are you okay?" A familiar voice called to him.

"Scott? Is that you?" Stiles asked. Whom ever is holding them must be torturing him. He sounds in pain. Stiles thought.

"Yeah its me. This . . . thing is holding us here. Its the same thing that attacked me at the house. It broke through the window at the end of the hall. Some glass his me in the forehead and it stabbed me with a large claw like finger. I healed up though. You have a huge scratch on your left cheek though." Scott explained all he remembered and knew of. Stiles sighed.

"Shit. That thing must be the rogue alpha. He must be wanting his beta. Gaah! And Derek. That must be why I'm here." Stiles growled the last part under his breath.

"Clever, clever, clever. Well I do admit Stiles, you're smarter than I thought." A low voice said from the shadows. A tall man walked out from the shadows. He had a cocky smirk on his face. He ware a black jacket, a dark red v-neck, dark jeans and black combat boots. His hair was medium length and slicked back. He flowed his eyes red for a second and looked to Scott.

"As for you, how do you feel? Any stronger now that I'm here?" The man asked. Scott growled.

"Who are you?" He asked glaring at the man. Alpha. Stiles' mind repeated to him.

"You're the rogue alpha, aren't you?" Stile scowled to the man. He smirked once again looking to Stiles.

"I really like you. I have underestimated your abilities, dear, dear Stiles." The man said. "I'm more then just an alpha." He paused looking to Scott and then straight into Stiles' eyes.

"I am Peter Hale."