"Shut up, I leave in an hour so be nice to me."

"An hour you need to pack more girl!" She exclaimed, sitting up from her position looking into my suitcase. Which I might add have nothing but a couple of shirts and socks in it.

"He's clearly so in love with you Ev." Kaya piped up out of no where as I put a couple pairs of jeans in my bag.

"What? Are you okay?" I laughed, turning around.

"I mean think about it Ev."

I had been thinking about that topic for quite sometime and the complete opposite of it. How I was just his best friend and when he was horny I was just a booty call. I'm pretty sure the only reason why he's even dragging me to Japan is just for that reason.

"Kaya how long have you known us?" I scoffed, throwing a couple of jackets in there.

"Exactly! That's the point!" I shook my head in disapproval, pursing my lips.

"No Kaya..." I mumbled, not wanting to become sad about the situation.

"I didn't even want to be on this trip anyways! I mean every single minute I spend with that boy I just fall deeper and it hurts a lot more!" I exclaimed, taking some of my clothes off of hangers.

"Oh Evie, maybe you just need to go out and have some fun! Meeting a few new guys wouldn't hurt would it?" She suggested and I let out a sigh from my lips, counting the amount of trousers and shirts I had in my suitcase.

"I dunno K, I just-"

"I think I just expect them to all be like Tom and then I get let down." I reasoned with myself. Kaya had a prominent frown on her face and I gave her a sad smile.

"I'll find love one day, maybe. I dunno do you think I should get a dog? I get very bored around here without a job, and that teacher thing only runs for like six hours." I asked, playing with the tag of one of my jumpers.

"Man I wish my parents were loaded like yours and gave me money monthly." She teased. I rolled my eyes, getting a couple dresses from my closet.

"Oh hush up, I use money that I saved from all those dance competitions and job that my dad gave me when I was like sixteen." I mumbled, feeling like how I did all those school years as a preppy teenage girl who hasn't worked a day in her life. It was kind of true though, but my parents thought that my education was better than needing work experience. I had gotten a job at my fathers clinic once and handled all the patients papers but that was about it. He told me it would give me some "experience".

"When I get back, I'm getting a dog." I clarified, Kaya snorted.

"What? Dogs are better than foolish boys no?" I giggled throwing a pillow near hand at her. I threw in my makeup bag and other necessities for the trip, along with grabbing my pairs of shoes from my closet.

"Man Eve, your love life sucks!" Kaya teased as I ran my hands through the shoes I wanted to pick from the litter.

"Thanks Kaya I know!" I shouted back at my best friend, a smile taunting on my lips.

___________

"Thomas I swear to god." I said through gritted teeth as he held his phone daringly in his hand as we ran around his parents living room. He laughed, tossing my phone side to side, not giving it to me.

"Why do you have nude photographs in here Evelyn?" He teased.

"Why do you want them?" I mocked his tone, hearing Harry and Sam laugh at my comment. He rolled his eyes, as I jumped up reaching to where he rose his phone way above his head.

"Oh honey please, I can have those type of pictures in a heart beat." He joked.

"Oh I'm sure cause what girl our age would send you nudes when you look like a twelve year old hmmm?" I laughed, he once again rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Plenty." He scoffed, I jumped up to retrieve my cell placing my hand on his chest while jumping.

"Are you actually talking about Tom receiving nude pictures?" Harry called from the table.

"Yeah cause he certainly won't get mine for very long!" I exclaimed back, grabbing Tom neck for leverage.

"Oh so you do have them." Tom teased. I hit his chest and received a long Owwww from him.

"Not any of your business." I mumbled, even though it was a lie, I've never taken nudes before. I'm too much of a chicken to do that.

"Tom's too pure for that." Sam shouted and I laughed agreeing with the younger twin. I nodded my head, Tom's jaw dropped. My hand had slipped and accidentally clawing Tom as I reached for my phone. He hissed in pain and I apologized quickly. Grabbing the part of his neck that I had scratched.

"Jesus hell Evie!" He cried, putting his hand over mine. I let out a small giggle and his Adam's apple bobbed underneath my hand.

"It's not that bad." I winced as I pulled my hand away looking at the prominent three named scratches down his neck.

"Tom, Haz is at the door." Paddy called, Tom was still rubbing his neck in the spots I had clawed him.

"What did you do to him Evie?" Haz laughed coming closer to us, gazing at Tom's neck.

"She clawed me because I wouldn't give her her phone!" Tom shouted, causing both me and Harrison to laugh as he handed me my phone back.

"You kiddos ready to go?" I heard Nikki come down the stairs, I turned my head around to her and nodded my head. Dom was following down, and they smiled at the three of us.

"And Harry we're taking you once they leave Montreal correct?" Dom asked, Harry and Tom nodded their head.

"Jeez Tom, what happened to your neck?" Nikki laughed coming over to me and her son looking at the scratches I had made.

"Evie here was jumping for her phone and had accidentally managed to literally claw me." He explained. Nikki's motherlike worried sympathetic look soon disappeared.

"You did that to yourself." She said winking to me, Tom groaned once more mumbling about how everyone in the family takes my side.

"Okay well I'll be in the car, you boys coming too? Not sure if there's room." Dom spoke looking at the six of us.

"Sam and I will stay here, you guys go ahead." Harry piped up, Dom nodded heading to the garage.

"Say your good byes won't be seeing Tom and Harrison for a long time, you're coming back in a week correct Evs?" Nikki asked, I nodded my head slowly. Harry came over to hug me good bye and during his hug he whispered in my ear so no one could notice.

"Try not to end up pregnant Evers." I then muttered back into his ear.

"I will hijack your plane harry shut up."