5

Evelyn's POV

"Evelyn, today we have a photoshoot." Tom spoke.

"You mean you have a photoshoot." I clarified.

"We."

I turned around to him a questionable look on my face.

"You, me, Harry, and Haz."

"You're absolutely nuts for doing this to me." I laughed.

"Shut up you love me."

"Do I?" I teased.

___________________

I sat in one of the chairs patiently waiting for the makeup artist to finish her work on me. My brown hair was waved and I had more makeup on my face than I usually would.

The makeup artist who went by Tasha put a tint of lip stick on my lips instructing me to rub them together. I did as she said and she gave me a mirror. I liked the way I looked prettier in makeup. I know I shouldn't feel that way but sadly I did.

I thanked her and got out of the chair making my way over to the boys. Harrison and Harry smiled at me as they were facing me.

"You look good E." Haz made a comment causing Tom to turn around. I smiled at him mouthing a thank you.

"Hey guys the photographer is ready." A woman came in and told us, we all thanked her and I still felt Tom's eyes on me.

She led us to into the room where there was a white back drop and various lights surrounding it and music was playing on a radio in the room. The photographer was standing there testing the flashes that stood on poles before she turned around to us.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Jay." She smiled holding her free hand out to her.

Tom shook it firmly, and she approached me first.

"Evelyn. How do you do." I spoke to her grinning at her trying to be very polite. Haz and Harry introduced themselves and some jokes were shared before she told us to stand in front of the back drop.

"Harrison and Evelyn closer together." She spoke as the click of the camera.

"Loosen up Harry."

The flashes blinded my eyes but I managed to see still. After a couple of silly group photos, she sectioned us off.

She first took photos of Tom, and we watched him pose for the camera. I watched his facial expressions change as the camera. I giggled as my body moved along to the beat.

"C'mere Ev." Tom laughed pulling me into shot and Jay shot photos as we smiled at each other.

"Aw you guys are such a cute couple!!" She exclaimed over the music.

"Oh no-"

"We aren't-"

We explained pointing at each other. Jay and the other boys let out a laugh.

"Just friends?" She smiled.

"You have no idea." I commented, as I slung my arms round Tom sticking my tongue out at the camera.

"Sorry Tom but can I just have some pictures of Evelyn?"

"Yeah Thomas get outta the way it's my time to shine." I teased Tom playfully pushing him off to Haz.

"You are absolutely gorgeous." She complimented me causing me to give her a slight smile.

"Why thank you." I giggled running my fingers through my hair as the flashes came from around me for lighting.

"Let's go Ev!" Haz clapped causing me to brush him off and laugh.

"Shut up Haz." I giggled.

______________________

"Paddy!" I exclaimed as I ran to him. We were picking up Tom's family from the airport. The twelve year old boy came running to me and I engulfed him in a hug.

"Hi Evie!" He smiled looking up at me.

"Hi Evelyn." The boys mother smiled at me reaching in for a hug.

"Oh so you both hug E first instead of your beloved brothers and sons?" Tom joked.

"Hello Tommy." Nicola said releasing me before squeezing her son tight.

"And Harry."

"And my favorite boy Harrison."

"Mum!!" All three boys yelled at the woman.

I laughed at the boys displeased faces.

"You guys hungry?" Harry asked his family members.

"Little bit what about you Pads?" Nicola spoke looking at Paddy. Paddy nodded his head eagerly, making me smile.

___________________

I sipped on my soda as Paddy talked about his flight down here to LA. Talking about how he played video games and then slept the whole flight. I then proceeded to talk about my flight.

"I strangled Tom with a pillow."

"With people on the plane?" He asked as he stuffed a fry into his mouth.

"No we took a private jet, since your brother is so special." I winked at him.

"Paddy you wouldn't believe how funny it was."

"It wasn't funny Paddy, don't listen to Evelyn." Tom shook his head.

"Oh I was dying." Harry added in.

"What happened?" Nicola asked clueless.

"Show them the video Harry."

Harry then pulled out his phone and handed it to Nicola and Paddy.

Paddy let out laughs and Nicola had a smile on her face as she shook her head.

"You two would always mess around but once Evelyn found out Tom's weak spot was her crying she was the one to pull all of the tricks."

"Man I hate you for that." Tom laughed as I shrugged my shoulders.

"You two are so entertaining to watch do you guys know that?" Haz asked switching his eyes back and forth from me and Tom.

"I'm entertaining to watch, Tom's boring."

"I am not boring!" He gasped faking a hurt expression while hitting his chest.

"Hi I'm Tom Holland. And I am boring." I spoke doing my best English accent getting rid of the French ting in mine and lowering my voice.

"I do not sound like that!"

"Mhmmm."

"Bonjour I'm Evelyn Rose and I went on point at age ten and oh my god I love my friends dogs more than I love my friends." Tom mimicked me, attempting to speak in a French accent while his voice got higher and he pretended to flip imaginary hair back.

"Stop! I do not sound like that!" I said in between laughs.

"You two always goofing around I don't know what to do with you two." Nicola said through small laughs.